• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Explain your lineup thread

edit- I don't think I understood how the hybrid feature worked very well... this only gives a 40% chance of getting any kind of hybrid. it well worked for two days but that's probably because I got lucky. My current lineup should have a 70% chance.
1713914632137.png

I'm going to try to make my blue roses, so means I'll need to get purple roses, orange roses and shiny red roses! It seems pretty tough, especially since we only have a week. (I'm already regretting buying the cheap watering can T-T)

It was pretty tough planning it out, especially since I changed my mind halfway through... but the benefits are that the roses on the right are guaranteed to only make purples / oranges, and that I could potentially get up to 4 hybrids in one night. I'm also trying to get blacks / pinks with the extra space that I have on the left so that I can trade them for more oranges & purples in an attempt to speed things up a bit.

Last edited:
1714071263610.png
So many lovely flowers have been sprouting here and there and everywhere lately 🪻🌷🌹🌻 I think it's time I displayed a garden of my very own, too! So here is a lineup that represents a happy neighborhood in the animal forest (a fun reference to the original Animal Crossing title in Japan, Animal Forest) and neighbors Mint and Ruby each have their own little house and garden 💗💙 as one can see, Mint's favorite flowers are pink carnations while Ruby's favorite flowers are blue violets.

If I look outside my window on a nice sunny spring day, I might be lucky enough to spot Mint and Ruby right in our backyard! 🐿️🐇 and indeed I have been blessed with the most adorable sight of a squirrel and rabbit coming over for a visit~ grass must be especially delicious this time of year when it's so fresh and sparkly with dew 🌱🌳💚✨ and the squirrels are getting plenty of exercise scurrying up and down the trees!

bNtrXsU.png

It's a delightful purple and pink lineup featuring five of the new collectible, the Purple Rose, and five of my favorite collectible, the Spring Sakuras! I wanted to put together two colors that fit well with each other, but weren't necessarily the same type of collectible, and this fit the bill to a T. Purple was also my mom's favorite color as well! :blush:

Back