Cycling Expensive If You Request! Moderate If I Offer!

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
So! Want your dreamy? Well, I know what it feels like to not have your dreamy. I will be willing to cycle my amiibo cards using my one and only town, Everleaf.

Since I do not own a cycling town and this will be more tedious and damaging, it will be expensive. Do NOT ask me to lower prices.

* Pay After You Receive
* Don't Ask For Lower
* What I List Is What I Have
* 50 TBT Per Villager
* Will Post In The "Comments"
Deals Of Villager I'm Willing
To Kick! Must Adhere Fast
Or I Void Them!

This will not be a very active cycling shop. I will have this open when I feel like having it open.
I know that my prices are expensive. I don't expect frequent buys. This is a last resort for individuals who cannot get their dreamy (I don't care how I say dreamy).

- Maddie
- Louie
- Kabuki
- Midge
- Bonbon
- Sheldon
- Cleo
- Claude
- Cyrano
- Fauna
- Hornsby
- Flurry
- June
- Rex
- Tasha
- Deena
- Admiral
- Chief
- Cobb
- Sprocket
- Maggie

Last edited:
Changed it to 50 TBT. Willing to do one... or two sales.

I'm kicking out Jay soon. Willing to give for 5 TBT. Lmk if you want him.

5 TBT because it's originally benefits me.

Oh, hey, I'll take Jay if I can. Just had Rodeo move out yesterday, so that's really helpful.

Oh, hey, I'll take Jay if I can. Just had Rodeo move out yesterday, so that's really helpful.

Ok. I'll VM you when he's in boxes. My town is a W.I.P

I have to get ready for plot resetting (placing paths).

Hey. I have to void Jay. Sorry dude. If you want I can get you any of the amiibo cards I have for the same price; 5 TBT.

Oh, shucks. I didn't think you'd get him out so soon- most of the other folks I've gotten villagers take a little longer to get them out.

Uhh... Unfortunately, I don't think you've got anyone else on you that I'd prefer to have. :( No big deal, though, he usually comes pretty cheap and I know a few other folks have cards of him. Best of luck with the new village!

Thank you for understanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone up for Sylvana? She'll be good for 10-20 minutes to take. If not I void her.

I'm saying... 20 TBT?

Sylvana will be voided soon.

Back