• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Exchange of friend codes to visit eachothers town

Hello, I'm new to this site but I've had acnl since December and would like some friends and anyone to help me organize my town. My code is 0190-2217-1487 and I've already added a few people if that's okay!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to this site but I've had acnl since December and would like some friends and anyone to help me organize my town. My code is 0191-2217-1487 and I've already added a few people if that's okay!

mine says your friend code is not valid :/

Hey people any one can add me my fc is 2680-9804-9216 name Sav

Feel free to add me too :) I have two 3ds so please add both my FC:
1736-3635-2989
4725-8695-9336

Hello! I've only recently started playing, so my town is very new. My friend code is 3196-4177-9088 and if you add my message me so I can make sure to add you back!!

Hello, I'm new to this site but I've had acnl since December and would like some friends and anyone to help me organize my town. My code is 0190-2217-1487 and I've already added a few people if that's okay!

added u, and if anyone else wants to add me
pm me

Added you all.

I only started my town 4 days ago, but your still welcome to add me and come visit! Just don't expect anything too spectacular. ;) My friend code is 0533-4267-8243! Anyone else who wants to add me or join PM me beforehand please. :)

hey I'm starting animal crossing NL again so my town ugly but heres my code 1865-2153-9605

My town isnt so great either so I guess we can have ugly towns together! Haha they wont be once we are done with it! :) Ive added you my fc is in the box <<<<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only started my town 4 days ago, but your still welcome to add me and come visit! Just don't expect anything too spectacular. ;) My friend code is 0533-4267-8243! Anyone else who wants to add me or join PM me beforehand please. :)

Hey Ive added you! My town isnt so great either- its a working progress. I have shampoodles though if youd like to change your hair :D PM anytime Ive only been playing just over 2 weeks

Last edited:
I would also love to be your friend.
My FC is :1994-0374-4080
Hope to play with you soon!

Hey guys, I'm willing to add anyone who's interested. :)

Just made an account on this site so sorry for the reply days after this thread was made.

Would you like to trade FCs? I just restarted my town the other day. I would like to buy some tools for a headstart. But we can just chill if you want.

Mine is 1633-4473-3359
Name: Johnny

Back