Exchange of friend codes to visit eachothers town

Feel free to add me too :) I have two 3ds so please add both my FC:
1736-3635-2989
4725-8695-9336

I also want more and more people to play online with. I added everyone in this list that I didn't already have (thirsty much? yes, yes I am). Please feel free to add my code so we can play together!

Would it be possible to pop in your town and browse the shops etc. ?

Sure! I'll open gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also want more and more people to play online with. I added everyone in this list that I didn't already have (thirsty much? yes, yes I am). Please feel free to add my code so we can play together!

Do you want to come to my town as well? I'll add your FC

Make sure you have the FC in my side profile thing registered because that's the one I'm opening gates on.

Last edited:
My town is in puberty. How do you get certain villigers? I've been at this version of the game for more than a month and still feel like I don't know anything.

Gates are Open! It'll be Savannah of New Leaf (So Original I Know)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is in puberty. How do you get certain villigers? I've been at this version of the game for more than a month and still feel like I don't know anything.

I have a cycling town to try and find my dreamies, you can also buy them here in villager trading plaza.

Gates are Open! It'll be Savannah of New Leaf (So Original I Know)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a cycling town to try and find my dreamies, you can also buy them here in villager trading plaza.

but how do you even?

Hello! I've only recently started playing, so my town is very new. My friend code is 3196-4177-9088 and if you add my message me so I can make sure to add you back!!

Hello! I've only recently started playing, so my town is very new. My friend code is 3196-4177-9088 and if you add my message me so I can make sure to add you back!!

I will add you when I get the DS back. My daughter is playing right now.

@pontius Here is a thread about cycling if you ever decided to do it. It explains it very well and has helped me with my own cycling.

As for buying or trading for villagers, head over to the Villager Trading Plaza here. There is a sticky thread where you can post who you are looking for- do not make a looking for thread, post the villagers in the official looking for trading/buying thread here. Most of the threads will be other forum members selling or trading or giving away villagers. Often times, most will ask for TBT payment which is "bells" under your "posts" on the sidebar. Some will accept in game bells or villager trades. And there are quite a few free cycling threads and villager giveaways.

@pontius Here is a thread about cycling if you ever decided to do it. It explains it very well and has helped me with my own cycling.

As for buying or trading for villagers, head over to the Villager Trading Plaza here. There is a sticky thread where you can post who you are looking for- do not make a looking for thread, post the villagers in the official looking for trading/buying thread here. Most of the threads will be other forum members selling or trading or giving away villagers. Often times, most will ask for TBT payment which is "bells" under your "posts" on the sidebar. Some will accept in game bells or villager trades. And there are quite a few free cycling threads and villager giveaways.

"Senior Member" for sure! Thank you!

Back