• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ew tanned :( tips to get rid of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... go back and read some of the other posts and you will understand why...

gurl you need to give it up because you've already lost. just. stop talking. let this thread die. you'll look better in the end.

... go back and read some of the other posts and you will understand why...

I did and you were nothing but rude to the OP and providing nothing to the question she was asking. Then you proceeded to clog the thread calling her a child after asked to leave. If you have nothing to say that's nice or relevant to the thread then don't post.

Umbrella works fine (as previously mentioned). I remember the first time my mayor tanned, it was stranger to look at just cause it was such an odd "toasted coconut" shade. Would have worked well, but I wasn't used to it so had to quickly get rid of it! I reckon that's how if felt for your first time seeing the tan. XD

I think it takes a good 1-2 days of shading yourself from the sun before it goes back to normal (smth like that).

I did and you were nothing but rude to the OP and providing nothing to the question she was asking. Then you proceeded to clog the thread calling her a child after asked to leave. If you have nothing to say that's nice or relevant to the thread then don't post.

however it was relevant, look i'm not going to argue over nothing... She asked for tips how to get rid of a tan and i told her how to and plus somebody was just having a joke and she took it a bit seriously... Not my fault.... I'm going to stop so i suggest everyone else should so....

however it was relevant, look i'm not going to argue over nothing... She asked for tips how to get rid of a tan and i told her how to and plus somebody was just having a joke and she took it a bit seriously... Not my fault.... I'm going to stop so i suggest everyone else should so....

she was kidding and then you decided to insult her on her thread and she kindly asked you to leave and you refused to and don't tell us what to do when you can't even do something someone else asks you to. amen.

Stop arguing! This thread will be closed! You people Should know how it works....
I am not part of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back