• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Evil Town

heitann

The Ravenlord
Bells
Tasty Cake
I'm thinking of making a town of pure evil and defilement - Gaston Hitler - The Mastermind, Rasher - The Enforcer, Rodeo, the Dark Bull, Snake, The Assassin, Sterling & Knox, The Corrupted Knights, Coco, The Defiler, Roscoe, The Dark Horse, Croque, The Enrager, and Patty, god help her! Just for fun. Not sure if i'd go through with it.

Are there any other villagers who would be considered evil and defiling?

There are a few villagers whose eyes change color so if you like glowing red eyes then Dotty or Bella could work well. Bella might be better suited to an evil town than Dotty since rats tend to be associated with plagues and her default shirt has a skull on it. Broccolo is also a rat with glowing eyes but his turn yellow and I feel red works better for evil.

Back