• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Everything must go! ʕ>⌓<。ʔ 【Last day!】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! and yes, that's totally fine c:
let me know when you are online/available for pick up!

hi, i'm available right now, but could i also ask for the standing tv?? i can pay and pick it up separately if needed, but thank you !!!

hi, i'm available right now, but could i also ask for the standing tv?? i can pay and pick it up separately if needed, but thank you !!!

Ah welcome back! and yea that's no problem.. I'll add it to your list c:
let me just grab them real quick and lay them out in the station + open my gates!
my town will be Naekoya of LA
see you in a bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so that'll be 9tbt total for the 3 items c:
opening gates now!

bamboo grass, fueki setx2, shop coffee machine, 2017 cake, amiibo shelf, 3ds shelf, and wall mounted tv 76TBT for all how's that sound

Last edited:
Hello! and yes, that's totally fine c:
let me know when you are online/available for pick up!

Sure.. and would that be just 1 of the bamboo grass then? c:
please let me know. Thanks!

Hi there ~ would it be alright with you if I could ask for 30tbt in total for all c:
please let me know. Thanks!

Absolutely! 30 is no problem for me :3 Could we trade sometime tomorrow, I'm CST time so whenever you're available we can set up a time! However you want to contact me is fine by me :)

bamboo grass, fueki setx2, shop coffee machine, 2017 cake, amiibo shelf, 3ds shelf, and wall mounted tv 76TBT for all how's that sound

Hi, and yes that'll be fine.
I laid out all your items in front of the station so please do check them as you pick them up and have everything in order
adding you and opening my gates. Thanks c:

Absolutely! 30 is no problem for me :3 Could we trade sometime tomorrow, I'm CST time so whenever you're available we can set up a time! However you want to contact me is fine by me :)

That's not a problem. I'll hold your items till for tomorrow then
uh would afternoon work better or night? c:
I should be free all day tmrrw ~

Hi, and yes that'll be fine.
I laid out all your items in front of the station so please do check them as you pick them up and have everything in order
adding you and opening my gates. Thanks c:

That's not a problem. I'll hold your items till for tomorrow then
uh would afternoon work better or night? c:
I should be free all day tmrrw ~

Either is fine with me, I'm free all day as well, I can VM you when I am available though if that's okay?

vaWfY2e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back