• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Everglow Cycling (>^.^)>♥<(^.^<) [IN BOXES: --] [NEW: LUCKY & TAMMY]

Lurk Marina and apple please :)

hey I've put in the rules I'm only currently taking lurkers for villagers currently in my town, this is just because I won't be keeping cycling up very long, sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for not cycling recently, I've been really busy I hope you all understand! Planning on starting again very soon​

Last edited:
Could I also pay the holding fee under the assumption that he could go into boxes maybe today? Because I really need to get to sleep, but I don't wanna miss him!

Could I also pay the holding fee under the assumption that he could go into boxes maybe today? Because I really need to get to sleep, but I don't wanna miss him!

I'm not taking any reservations or holds, just because I'm not always available the next day and stuff. I'll make sure to let you know as soon as he goes in boxes and I will wait for a few hours before him post it on here!

Hi there, I ended up getting Mott from someone else so i can be removed from the lurking list!

Felicity is in boxes!
She's changed her shirt but I'm sure her house is pretty much original
images.jpeg

Last edited:
Back