Splatoon EU's Next Splatfest: Cats Vs Dogs!

Shadow Star

Star Guardian!
Bells
Switch
3196-2221-5340
Ghostly Preserves
Happy Home Designer Token
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Splatfest.jpg

I'm both pleased, confused and disappointed.

Pleased because I wanted this theme when it came out in NA (I'm so team dog! XD)
Confused and disappointed because this is a recycled theme from NA.

Though, people on tumblr suspect it's because of a technical difficulty or something and they had to get a theme out quickly, since EU got their theme a week later than everyone else. But I'm going to be really disappointed if they start recycling old themes of other regions. I guess next splatfest will say for sure (Though I'm pretty sure the next one will be Trick vs Treat....or some halloween themed one)

Anywho, what team are (or were if NA) you on? Are you guys pleased about this or are you confused like I am?

I was team cat~ I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Rock vs Pop come over here, as long as it's not what we get for Halloween.

I really hope recycling splafest themes doesn't become a regular thing. It definitely seems like they were having technical difficulties though..

I was team dog! I don't mind the reused themes so long as we don't have the same two themes again. Rock vs Pop seemed pretty cool.

Now can we get the white ink Japan theme over here pls

Last edited:
White ink would be cool, but I don't think I could relate to Japan's themes...

Im just confused over the racket it made, i dont get it, can anybody explain?

Japan and NA got new themes. EU was delayed a week and then were given a recycled theme from NA instead of a brand new one. Many people were disappointed from having to wait an extra week just to be given an old theme.

Goo team cat! Actually the splatfest is over now (cats won) but I still love cats! I have two adorable little ones :3

Back