• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Eugene is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukil

Bells
Feedback
100% (56) +
Finally, he's rocking the new place.

Last edited:
Asegui94 has been looking for Eugene, so if nobody comes to claim him, you can always contact him.
c:

Seeing as Pineapple Bacteria hasn't replied, Eugene is still up for grabs!

Last edited:
im interested! ive been trying for an hour to get him from the campsite XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

1736-0922-5864

omw!

- - - Post Merge - - -

my he doesnt want to either?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

im sorry i really dont understand >_<

Oh I wasn't checking the thread! I've never run into a situation like this. D: I don't understand either.

I guess he is still looking for a home.

me too and ive adopted a lot of villagers :/ hopefully ill find out why soon. sorry for the waste of time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i tt one day and try again?

It wasn't a waste of time, don't worry about that. Wait a minute, maybe the reason was that you already had him in your camp. You could either try to get him from the camp or skip to another day and come adopt him.

i tried from the camp and it didnt work. id like to tt and try again from you please

Ok! Let me know when you're ready and I'll pop in the game and open the gate.

oki :p loading up now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just found house ropes so maybe that was why he didnt want to ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

im ready when you are :)

Perhaps. Are you willing to TT to get that villager move in and then come adopt Eugene?

oh i still have 1 space so i can still adopt eugene :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

im on the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back