Er....

Original Nsider died, Nsider to is made on these boards in an attempt to recreate it.. but yeah....

Oh, it's not good. The first wasn't all that great either.

My favortite thread ever: "Is Link left or right handed?"

Brewster said:

My favortite thread ever: "Is ]
Yeah the first wasn't all that great... but still I kinda miss it now *sigh*

I will always have some memories of that place, and I wouldn't be here without it.

Actually I miss it for the few good posters I knew there. most I don't think i will get to see again.

:(

Sporge27 said:
Brewster said:

My favortite thread ever: "Is ]
Yeah the first wasn't all that great... but still I kinda miss it now *sigh*

I will always have some memories of that place, and I wouldn't be here without it.

Actually I miss it for the few good posters I knew there. most I don't think i will get to see again.

:(
If you go there, hang out on the Virtual Console board. That's the only part that deserves mentioning.

OddCrazyMe said:
Don't go there... the staff is a bunch of morons.
I think you mean that other NSider remake, this one's pretty good. Some of the staff isn't that good, but it's better than that other one, of course. ;P

Right now they're changing servers, so they're not open to the public now.

Flygon said:
OddCrazyMe said:
I think you mean that other NSider remake, this one's pretty good. Some of the staff isn't that good, but it's better than that other one, of course. ;P

No, this is Nsider2 we're talking about. They mined Storm, because he was insulted by another staff member. So he asked why? and BAM mined.

They're a bunch of ignorant morons...

OddCrazyMe said:
Flygon said:
OddCrazyMe said:

No, this is Nsider2 we're talking about. They mined Storm, because he was insulted by another staff member. So he asked why? and BAM mined.

Umm... Mined?

But yes, the Bidoof board proves what they're saying- Nsider2= BAD.

OddCrazyMe said:
Flygon said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Well, some are, some aren't. At least in my opinion. A lot of them are immature, and some you rarely even see. I haven't seen the staff insult others yet, maybe I'm missing out. D:

Back