Trading Eʟʟɪᴏᴛ's Vɪʟʟᴀɢᴇʀ Pʟᴀᴢᴀ

Username: Blaire
Mayor: Thani
Villager Desired: Blaire
Price: 1mil ! :3

Hey! I'm interested in one of your villagers if that's okay!
Username: TheFandomPrince
Mayor: Cas
Villager Wanted: Blaire
Price: 1 mil bells!

Username: esotericForger
Mayor: Kan
Villager Desired: Jeremiah pls
Price: Currently ordering a ton of stuff off your wishlist. I just got done selling my turnips so I can tt to get them tonight if you want. [aloe, antique clock, aquarius urn, aries rocking chair, black ankle socks, black-denim pants, black formal pants, black katana, box corner sofa, bobby socks, cancer table, capricorn ornament, lunar horizon, observatory floor, and the celeste bow. I can get more if you want, it's no issue to me lol.]

Last edited:
Username: Bunny D.va
Mayor: Jordan
Villager Desired: Julian
Price: Cinamoroll jacket and shoes (I have the hat as well if you wish to have it)

Username: esotericForger
Mayor: Kan
Villager Desired: Jeremiah pls
Price: Currently ordering a ton of stuff off your wishlist. I just got done selling my turnips so I can tt to get them tonight if you want. [aloe, antique clock, aquarius urn, aries rocking chair, black ankle socks, black-denim pants, black formal pants, black katana, box corner sofa, bobby socks, cancer table, capricorn ornament, lunar horizon, observatory floor, and the celeste bow. I can get more if you want, it's no issue to me lol.]

Ah you don't have to get all that stuff! But I would love to have it if you're still down!
:3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Bunny D.va
Mayor: Jordan
Villager Desired: Julian
Price: Cinamoroll jacket and shoes (I have the hat as well if you wish to have it)

Could I get the hat too? I didn't even know there was a hat :O!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

I will currently be inactive until tomorrow at 11am EST.
I'm exhausted right now from long car ride, but I managed to score an amazing pack of amiibo cards and will be adding the newer characters up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

I'm exhausted right now from long car ride, but I managed to score an amazing pack of amiibo cards and will be adding the newer characters up!

Hello! I am interested in one of your villagers if it's okay
Username:Taro
Mayor:Emitaro
Villager wanted: Marina
Price: 8 million bells or bamboo grass and 24 hour baskets, banner, and the in store ABD
thank you in advance!

Ah you don't have to get all that stuff! But I would love to have it if you're still down!
:3c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the hat too? I didn't even know there was a hat :O!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Update!

Sure! The only thing cinamoroll doesn't have is pants, oddly enough :)

Username: Jon_Snow
Mayor: Jon Snow
Villager Desired: Freya
Price: Item, Aquarius Urn or Banana Flower Basket.

Please PM me if this is ok.

Last edited:
Hey I think you might have overlooked my post asking for Papi? No rush though since I don't have an open spot right now but I have a villager moving out soon. Please let me know if my list of items (on page 1 I believe) is acceptable for him.

Username: Ameer
Mayor: Ameer
Villager Desired: Julian and Merengue!
Price: if you can do TBT i'd appreciate it! about 80TBT?

Username: 12iza
Mayor: Bella
Villager Desired: Katt (Tier 5)
Price: free (right?)

I'm ready whenever you are. Also let me know if you need something for her in return.

Username; Creame
Mayor; Jo?lle
Town; Toulouse
Villager wanted; Bam
Price; I can provide you with quite the items on your wish list - Cancer table, Capricorn ornament, Leo sculpture, Gemini wardrobe, Lotus lantern, chaise lounge, Taurus bathtub, Pisces lamp and I could try to provide more items once I go through the entire list! ☺️

Hey, I'm just curious if you saw my offer for Kyle? I have space and I can still get you those items I offered.

Unforunately I have to cancel my order. But I can still give you the cinamoroll clothing set if you want. :)

Back