• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

DS LITE!!!!!!!!!

[quote="Shadow_] If you're not buying it look here. Or here. Or here.

But only if you have enough money. [/quote]
Nothing you show me will convince me to spend $130 on another DS when i just got mine fixed :|

PKMNMasterSamus said:
unless I get my full 150 dollars for a DS back, or at least 130, then I'll buy a Lite, but probably not.
i dont think anyone will give you $130 for a used DS... so yeah, you can forget it.

:p

I got a Lite and I'm loving it. You can use it in the car without any light problems.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
[quote="Shadow_] If you're not buying it look here. Or here. Or here.

But only if you have enough money.
Nothing you show me will convince me to spend $130 on another DS when i just got mine fixed :| [/quote]
Well, I'm not getting it, but that's because I find it looks unneccessary, like the SP.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
...I'm obsessed with Nintendo...people who have a DS and bought a Lite may be obsessed but mostly their not using common sense ;).
Well, thats not entirely true in my opinion. If you watch the videos that Shadow linked to us, you will see that the DS lite screen is really bright and brings out more color than the original DS. So we are using common sense. We (people with DS lites) happen to think that a brighter screen, and more comfortable feel is worth 130 dollars. So don't say we arent using common sense, because thats not true. We just think differently than you do, thats all.

;)

I have the DS lite! I just got it yesturday (June 11th) which is the first day it came out

^_^

well my birthday was june 10th so...i saved my money for it, and it is definetly worth it. all ur old DS games will have better color, light, confort, it will feel alot different.

Xemnas said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
...I'm obsessed with Nintendo...people who have a DS and bought a Lite may be obsessed but mostly their not using common sense ;).
Well, thats not entirely true in my opinion. If you watch the videos that Shadow ]
So it looks better, big deal. Didn't you hear about that guy that stuck that thing into his GBA slot and his DS got reconized as a lite, so he had 4 brightness settings? Its bright enough for me already. The guy in the video even said the last setting its so bright it might kill you, so why do you need a brightness setting too bright to see? its just a waste of money.
@Avenger for you, its ok

:p

:eek: you're birthday is the 10th? so is mine!

Playing your DS out in the sun can be annoying. I think the DS Lite looks cool.

Koehler said:
Playing your DS out in the sun can be annoying. I think the DS Lite looks cool.
That's why you use the brightness level thing. If you have it at 4 while playing outside it looks exactly like a normal ds would inside.

lol XD
its like buying a $1000 TV... then sell it for $500, and get the same one exept it looks better and has 4 brightness levels... sounds stupid doesn't it?

:)

Would you anti-DS lite people calm down? Jeez, WE (koehler, myself, Odd, and others that like DS lites) think that a cooler look and a brighter screen with 4 levels of brightness sounds fun. You disagree, and thats O.K., but watch what you say, alright? Please explain your opinion without saying things like "it sounds stupid" or "Buy the new DS lite so you can play outside >_>" because your pretty much just trying to start arguments. We think the DS lite is a great idea. :yes:

Yea guys we know the Lite is out but somebody just close this already. I've seen enough arguments already.

Yeah. It'd be best if we close this topic because I've seen enough arguments already. I just wanted to let ya'll know that the Lite was out, not to argue about. (No pressure against anyone.) And yes, please watch what you say. Just because some of you don't like the Lite, doesn't mean you gotta argue about it. (Again, no pressure against anyone.) But yeah, let's close this topic before anything gets a bit more ugly in here.

Back