Status
Not open for further replies.

java_finch

Bells
Switch
7537-9906-8189
Feedback
100% (4) +
I heard that it's possible to see how many times you traveled to other places, but only through this weird way: have someone watch a dream of your town and talk to Porter, because he might share station stats with the dreamer.
Could someone please do this for me? I could never play ACNL online as much as I'd like, but I want a badge for traveling to other towns (it's one of the only two I didn't get). I want to see my progress towards getting it. I've played inconsistently for several years, so I have no idea what that number is.

In short, I need you to: see a dream of my town at Dream Suite, talk to Porter in the dreamy version of my town, and tell me how many times my train station was used to visit other towns.

Dream Address: 6E00-00A9-4189
Town name: Tokyo-to
Mayor: Finch

Thanks a ton if you do it, and I hope I posted this in the correct place.

Hello! I visited. You have a lovely town. Here's what Porter said:

"You know -- people from this town have boarded 58 trains from this station, eek eek!"

"You know -- this is a pretty popular town. In fact, this station has been used 141 times by visitors."

Also, if you want to use my town to come over and leave over and over again for the badge, I'd be happy to help. Just shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Hello! I visited. You have a lovely town. Here's what Porter said:

"You know -- people from this town have boarded 58 trains from this station, eek eek!"

"You know -- this is a pretty popular town. In fact, this station has been used 141 times by visitors."

Also, if you want to use my town to come over and leave over and over again for the badge, I'd be happy to help. Just shoot me a PM and we'll figure something out.

Thank you, this is super useful! I'll message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back