DOTD Back Up!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Hello everyone. This is me and I am just saying that Disscussion of the Day is up and running again. We just need staff. I will be running it. PM me if you wish to work. We will be posting DOTDs in the Wishing Well from now on. So start applying.

;)

Umm...you have no right to make that. I stopped it, and I never said we're continueing. I told you to think of your own idea.

If your not continuing it then why can't odd start it again?

But then it's your name... maybe that's why your not leting him.

Am I correct?

Ok...
Storm said it was perfectly fine. He said since you didn't continue it I am allowed to continue it. Also TBT is in better condition. This is a perfect way to get newer members more attactched to the place.

PKMM... this is the 2nd fight i've seen you in, in the past hour...
Settle this quick before I end up being a messenger again.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PKMM... this is the 2nd fight i've seen you in, in the past hour...
Settle this quick before I end up being a messenger again.
Your a good messenger... It'd become a great way for you to get bells and stuff.

:p

<_< Great, what else do you want to accuse me of doing?

And no it didn't die. And if it did than make it more exciting. You can't give up if somthing doesn't work out.

Stop being ignorant. If PKMN directly told you not to start it up again Odd, why would you? At least talk to him about it, instead of going behind his back to Storm. And Storm doesn't really have a say in who runs it... just if it's OK or not.

Odd, if you want to use something, then please ask the owner of that specific thing/idea before using it.

Thanks.

Back