Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Mom's Plush
As reported on the Pocket Camp Reddit, since the last update, opening Phoebe’s fortune cookie is causing players’ games to crash and not reopen unless they completely uninstall and reinstall. This is currently only available via certain gifts and the Furniture and Cookie plan and is not an active or reissued cookie, but you could encounter it from a gift or it may possibly already be in your inventory uneaten. A commenter in the thread said Nintendo tech support was aware of the issue

I'm glad it's not a cookie I like! Hopefully I don't encounter it in a gift. Does anyone know what gifts contain her cookie?

Thank you! I’m getting PC soon and this is extremely helpful.

A member on the subreddit said they got a Phoebe cookie fine recently as well, so sounds like it may indeed be fixed, and right in time since it looks like next month will be harmonious themed!

I'm really curious as to what caused this! Unfortunately I'm notoriously awful at coding to the point where I had to drop my college course to avoid failing, but I think it would be very interesting to see how Phoebe's cookie in particular went wrong.

Back