• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Does your town have some sort of theme?

Just a cute lil forest i guess?

I'm in the process of creating a No Game No Life themed town. Currently resetting to find a good map with room to have 4 characters side by side.

I'm planning on having Sora, Shiro, Tet, and Steph as characters & my town is going to have a very fairy tale / Alice in Wonderland kind of vibe to it.

I'd love to see your town when you're finish! I love No Game No Life. <3

i dont. and i dont think i ever would. i believe it would take too much commitment and effort.

My town was originally intended to have a Studio Ghibli theme, but it's kind of a mix between that and a sweet little forest. I want it to be the kind of place with Ghibli-esque scenery.

I'm still working out a theme for my town.. I kind of want it to be mostly natural and foresty, with more town-like areas where main buildings and resident houses are. I'm making it a mix of cute and bright (mostly the area around my mayor's house) and darker/"creepier" areas, particularly in the more foresty parts. It'll be fun to see if I can balance the two just right to make it fit together!

I was forced into making my town a Middle-Class Suburbs because of the villagers I was left with after my first dreamies moved out. -crie crie crie-

Upper middle-class suburbia. My town is Lawndale (from the tv show Daria), so beyond my mayor (who doesn't fit the theme) the characters are Daria, Jane and Trent and the town looks like typical generic middle class America. Still working on the character houses, they aren't quite set in the theme.

I keep changing my town theme :( I've had it for nearly a year but nothing really seems to work... I'm currently trying a forest theme, and it actually seems to be going quite well!

I'm actually planning on getting my town tomorrow (if it isn't summer, I'm very busy, and I reset all the time)! The theme is going to be similar to a natural park.

Yes I do in two of my towns.

Anubia _ Egyptian theme – I am in the final stages of completing this town and will update once it is completed.

Fairy Tales – Based on 2 Fairy tales (not in a cute sense). It is set in woods - with Snow White with her seven dwarfs are in one area of the woods; Goldilocks and her three bears in a different part of the woods and The wicked queen in another part of town. I am aiming for natural mud paths and and no lighting all over except for the area where the wicked queen lives which has paving and lighting in the castle grounds. I find this town very relaxing!

Third town – anything goes and villager houses are not reset. Land anywhere you want villagers.

Last edited:
Back