• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does Meijer, Target, or Walmart have amiibo cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
So I am going to town today and these stores are in town and I'm wondering if Meijer, Target, or Walmart has them.:confused: There are a lot of cards on eBay, but I don't want to wait for them to ship it out and pay extra for shipping(Most of the cards on eBay are like $3 for just ONE and that's too much money).

I'm not from America, but from what I've seen and remember target defo does, and I'm going to assume walmart does just because Walmart. Never heard of meijer no I don't have a clue.

I don't think Meijer would have amiibo cards, but Target and Walmart most likely do. I bought mine at Gamestop

Target and Wal-Mart both carry Amiibo Animal Crossing cards! Target is listing the price of the cards for 12.99 BUT they should price match to 5.99 and maybe even 5.86 - a price I saw inside a Wal-Mart.

You might want to go to Wal-Mart first and take a picture of your price and then try Target.

Good luck! Hope you get some good cards!!

Call the locations you're going to if they have any. It's always a good idea to see if they have it in stock; saves you the time of looking.

Target and Wal-Mart both carry Amiibo Animal Crossing cards! Target is listing the price of the cards for 12.99 BUT they should price match to 5.99 and maybe even 5.86 - a price I saw inside a Wal-Mart.

You might want to go to Wal-Mart first and take a picture of your price and then try Target.

I got my cards off target website for $5.99 but I was only allowed to get 3 packs as it was the limit online. Most targets and walmarts have already sold out of them by now. I check a ton of them here in the Boston area and even though they said they had them I would get there and they would be sold out. Gamestop may have them but you need to reserve and you can only reserve one if they have low stock of them.

I don't know where you seen the cards at target for $12.99 because legally target can't do that they have to sell them for what they retail for and can only go about $1 higher no more than that.

I don't know where you seen the cards at target for $12.99 because legally target can't do that they have to sell them for what they retail for and can only go about $1 higher no more than that.

They had a mix up and used traditional amiibo prices. Not intended

I'm not sure about Meijer and Target but I do know for a fact that gamestop and Walmart have them. Provided they haven't sold out.

Last edited:
Keep checking Amazon all day when you can and the 5.98 packs will show up but you have buy them as

soon as you see them! They go very fast. I have been able to get them twice. You can only get 3 packs at a time.

Wal-mart.com has them also 3 pack at a time, do pick up at store and no shipping cost but it sometimes takes a week.

When I got mine at Target they ring up 5.99 The girl said it was on sale, I told her 12.99 was crazy and Walmart was 5.89!

Hope this helps Good Luck!!

One of my local Targets listed the cards for the correct price when I went there this last Sunday. So I'm sure with time, the price will be corrected at all Targets.

For the first few days after the game came out, my Targets didn't even have them on the sales floor. My local Walmarts still don't to this day. Based on what everyone else is saying, I assume my nearby Walmarts will carry them eventually. I second what Kite said about calling in and asking first, since it seems availability really changes based on your location.

My local Gamestop ran out of Amiibo cards a few days ago, and they won't be getting any more for at least another few days.

Definitely check out Meijer if you live near one! I was looking for cards on Wednesday and mine had 16 packs in stock for $5.99! :)

Almost Meijer on the official site doesn't even talk about the price match and Target and Walmart might be price matching. At Meijer, you are not provided with a price match on the purchased product or that of the competitors. But on returning back Amiibo Animal Crossing cards Meijer Price Match & Adjustment Policy allows you to go for price adjustment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back