• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone know the time frame villagers will ask to move out?

I could be wrong, but before the update, if you had all your villagers at max friendship, the lowest amount of days was 1 (since the last time someone asked to move) and the longest was 5 days since the last time someone asked to move. However, since the update, the longest for me, with max friendship, is 10 days. The lowest is still 1. I can't be 100% certain though, this has just been what I've observed. It's more random when you're not at max friendship with everyone.

The only 3 of mine (non amiibo) that ever ping to move, do it every second day. Sometimes two days in a row.

It's random. I've heard the usual is every 3 days or so, but this week I've had Lobo ask day 1, Alfonso ask day 2, nobody day 3, and Lobo again day 4. :O

Back