• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

savanniebananie

💕🌸
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
I’m so confused as to why this happened and how to fix it 😭 Any knowledge would be appreciated!
IMG_0484.jpeg

I have never seen anything like this before, so i did some research. there is only one singular result i can find about this, stating it happened when they tried to order more than 5 items in a day. people were replying with how they've never experienced a limit to ordering (however there is only enough room in the mailbox for 10 items per day). i recall many times ordering at least 20 items per day and i never got a message like this.

maybe its a bug? it doesnt seem like one though. my recommendation would be to wait/tt a day foward.

(edit: i forgot to mention that the Happy Home Showcase only allows you to order 5 items per day, if thats what your using.)

I think that means you have to delete some letters in your mailbox. I don't think there's a hard limit on how many items you can order, but if your mailbox physically can't fit anymore, then it may keep you from ordering.

If that doesn't work, however, then I'm out of ideas.

From what I remember from playing newleaf is that you can only order like 5 items per day, be sure that your mailbox has space, it should then sort out the problem.

I know this thread has already been solved but I wanted to add something to the discussion!
I will have to clean out my mailboxes too because I always forget about my side characters!
I am not sure if there is a limit for Happy Home Showcase orders but I know that RV's let you order three items a day at max.

Since most people know that, the main thing I wanted to say was that the normal catalog ordering from the Nookling stores' does not have a limit as far as I know(?) I once ordered a TON of display stands for my special character photo exhibit in the Museum and my mailbox was full for three days as every time I logged on past 9 A.M or 5 P.M I got 10 that I ordered.

I believe there isnt a order limit, rather just a limit of when they will be delivered in New Leaf.

There is no order limit that I ever reached for the regular catalog, just the orders are delivered ten at a time, twice a day, less some for any other letters you receive, until you get everything you ordered, in the order that you ordered it. But it does seem that there's a post office limit for undelivered things, based on the information in this thread.

Back