Does anyone else like Love Live?

i love love live!
it's so nice to meet you! who are your favourites :eek:? i love hanayo, kotori and hanamaru :blush:
currently trying to recover my sif game, i absolutely loved playing it back in the day

Ahh nice to meet you!!! I love Nico, Mari, and Kanan :) I'm still obsessed with playing SIF hahaha

I watched the first series of Love Live out of curiosity but it wasn't my kind of show unfortunately. I suppose it's because there wasn't as much characterization or many of the girls seemed a little generic. The final episodes were kind of disappointing to me; I feel like the issue could have been avoided. I do see why people really enjoy them, the girls are adorable. :)

I watched the first series of Love Live out of curiosity but it wasn't my kind of show unfortunately. I suppose it's because there wasn't as much characterization or many of the girls seemed a little generic. The final episodes were kind of disappointing to me; I feel like the issue could have been avoided. I do see why people really enjoy them, the girls are adorable. :)
As much as I love it myself, I do understand your opinion :) you should watch the second season, it's much better I think!

been a longtime fan, went to see aqours live at anime expo along with idolmaster.

i still do like them, but ive grown more interested in idolmaster. nozomi and mari are still my waifus tho. but their game has honestly grown quite stale. i have no interest in tiering in events anymore.

i like love live a lot but i only play the game, i haven't watched the anime stuff hhhh. i dont usually try to rank in events but i'm doing it in the current event because i got really high ranking quickly so im trying to stay in the top three thousand hshgfgsfgh

my favourite is maki. she's been my fave since i started playing in 2015 shgfhgj. i don't really like aquors, i don't even remember all of their names but if i had to choose a favourite i'd probably choose ruby or kanan because theyre cute

been a longtime fan, went to see aqours live at anime expo along with idolmaster.

i still do like them, but ive grown more interested in idolmaster. nozomi and mari are still my waifus tho. but their game has honestly grown quite stale. i have no interest in tiering in events anymore.

You're lucky you got to see them live! By the way I love your signature :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like love live a lot but i only play the game, i haven't watched the anime stuff hhhh. i dont usually try to rank in events but i'm doing it in the current event because i got really high ranking quickly so im trying to stay in the top three thousand hshgfgsfgh

my favourite is maki. she's been my fave since i started playing in 2015 shgfhgj. i don't really like aquors, i don't even remember all of their names but if i had to choose a favourite i'd probably choose ruby or kanan because theyre cute

I see :D by the way are you from Sweden? It's one of my favourite countries xD

I love Love Live! Honoka is my favorite (can you tell?), she's my top tier waifu. I haven't seen the second season yet, I was a little heartbroken that the original girls stopped performing but it is for the best. I play SIF but I'm not very good at it, but it's so much fun!

What's your favorite part of the show? I like how their different personalities and talents mesh to make one successful group! The importance of each character is really nice to me. :)

the event is over now and i ranked in like the top 2400 yay

You're lucky you got to see them live! By the way I love your signature :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see :D by the way are you from Sweden? It's one of my favourite countries xD

yea im from sweden, it's cool that u like it

it was average i guess for me, it's not really my type of show
i see the appeal though, idol anime & groups are the rage in japan

I love Love Live! Honoka is my favorite (can you tell?), she's my top tier waifu. I haven't seen the second season yet, I was a little heartbroken that the original girls stopped performing but it is for the best. I play SIF but I'm not very good at it, but it's so much fun!

What's your favorite part of the show? I like how their different personalities and talents mesh to make one successful group! The importance of each character is really nice to me. :)

My favourite part is how they all shine individually and together at the same time!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the event is over now and i ranked in like the top 2400 yay

yea im from sweden, it's cool that u like it

I ranked tier 3 because I'm saving my love gems :) and yes, one day I'd like to live in Stockholm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was average i guess for me, it's not really my type of show
i see the appeal though, idol anime & groups are the rage in japan

Idols are definitely popular nowadays!

Back