Does anyone else hate paths?

I'm very picky with paths. I hate paths that are bricks, stones, etc. I like the paths that look more natural like silly sloth's. I loved that path so much that now on February 25th ( when the snow FINALLY goes away ) I'm gonna start putting it down. I'm so excited :). In the mean time, I'm demolishing PWP's that would get in the way of the path.

Last edited:
I don't care for fake grass, it makes the town feel like...plastic to me, idk. I love the fake water though, I use it in my town xD

I don't care for fake grass, it makes the town feel like...plastic to me, idk. I love the fake water though, I use it in my town xD

Eww I know this feeling - I don't like the fake grass because it looks plastic too >.<'

I love natural paths (where you wear the grass down and use that as a path) but if I use designs, I tend to use the natural-looking ones like stone or rock that fits in a little.

I really hate paths that are water, grass, flowers, sand - what's the point when all of that is already in the game? It doesn't even look like real water, it just looks fake and tacky to me.

I also hate towns where you cannot see any grass because it's completely paved in paths. I love the natural town feel where there's a few paths to connect main buildings, but other than that it's natural - no ordered trees, just simple :)

I use simple stone paths. Nothing wrong with them, they're real simple.

I love my green grass more than paths. I did make one straight line path across my town so I could stop running into trees and flowers. I ended up planting trees and flowers around that path now.

I like paths, even fake water <3

In fact, I think actual dirt paths in the grass are ugly. The dirt is so... Blah looking. ;_;

I kind of prefer to use more cartoony looking paths that will blend better with the original graphics so that it doesn't look too odd. If you line them correctly and place things just right, your town can look great with paths. Though, this is my opinion, I've always found natural looking towns just a bit too plain!

I haven't seen too many of those, but without some sort of colored accent, I just can't find anything to really see unique about it. :3 Maybe I'll see something that will change my mind someday though, I kind of hope to see more creative towns! Don't ask to see mine, I'm nowhere near completing it, and it's more in the planning stages and I'm in the middle of laying down a very intricate path system right now. x.x;''

I sound like a hypocrite! DX Sorry!

I really love natural paths like this:

200px-Managment.jpg
999396_10201393479466591_1501765113_n.jpg

i think paths can look awesome if someone can put a lot of time and effort into it.

i had a brick path down for awhile that blended pretty decently with the actual graphics but after awhile i realized i wasn't creative enough to make them look nice lol u _u

I love paths. The more the better. I like fake grass too, but I haven't found any I like for my town. None of them are the right shade. I do plan on covering my town in paths once I get my police station though. Whether I actually go through with it or not is another story. I'm not a big fan of natural paths though. I don't want my town to look like something you could find in real life. Well, besides the entire village being made up of animals.

yeeeeah.

i regret putting so many down in my town, especially my water/grass/stone ones ;-; lol

I honestly dislike fake grass and even people trying to get the path to match the grass color. I prefer developed towns over the natural ones (developed as in: stone paths and stone walkways. I understand how someone would like a natural path however)

I have stone pathing down right now. I really only have it so I can get natural paths down. I can't wait for those @_@

I'm really fussy when it comes to paths and for a while I would not put any down. I do prefer the natural looking paths but I recently found a stone path with borders that I really like, so I decided to use that and it looks nice.

Yeah I don't like them that much. As if we don't see where not to run? And most of the time it's just too colorful so you hardly see the town.

I don't mind paths at all! Not even the fake grass ones, although fake flowers get to me..
I guess everyone just has their own opinions

Back