• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling ☀ DoceLar Cycling ☀ - in Boxes: PIPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha...I don?t know yet...i?m very curious about you. You buy a lot of villagers. Even from me you already bought. How do you have so many space for all villagers (and money too)?

its called hard work Q.Q also my friends help me pitch in some bells too...and i do have the space Soleil is leaving so im holding her until i get one of my dreamies....

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i dont buy all of my villagers i get the for free from other sites....

its called hard work Q.Q also my friends help me pitch in some bells too...and i do have the space Soleil is leaving so im holding her until i get one of my dreamies....

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i dont buy all of my villagers i get the for free from other sites....

ok...just curiosity! I?ll make an auction as soon as I put her in boxes. I cant do it now, because I?m holding Francine for a friend. So, If i put her in boxes first, I?ll need to stop cycling until the owner get her back.
I?ll wait I put her in boxes...I always see you online...I guess we have close timezone. ^^

Skye - Adopted

Beau - moving in

Hans in boxes

Hans.jpg

Pecan, Beau and Francine are from friends. I?m just holding them. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

A friend is looking for Goose, so I'm lurking for him

Hey, friend!!! I?ll let you know as soon as he is in boxes! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Harry is in boxes - but I have no batteries. Need to charge first. ^^

Harry.png

I will trade Fuchsia for Fang with O-K