Do you TT

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
I want to know of you guys TT! I don't like it because i think it makes the game boring and defeats the purpose! I only TT when I want to get my package then go back to the normal day! But that's rare for me to do! What do you do?

I rarely TT, I'm afraid of losing my villagers. I only TT if I auctioned a villager that wasn't in boxes yet so I TTed them into boxes, but I always go straight back to the normal date. I also do it if I miss an event (e.x. I TTed to Toy Day because I was gonna be at a christmas party when it was going on) but that's it.

I only TT because I must move a villagers out to make slot~ but now I don't have to anymore so I don't normally do it xD

TT is scary..... I have to because someone already holding villager I want and I am forced to TT lol~ in result I lost my Zell for not being careful. If can, TT not really encourage ><

I only TT when I have not played for a while, and need to go back and make sure none of my dreamies move out.

I TT within a day, normally to night to go beetle hunting on the island b/c I am not typically on at night.

If my NL time doesn't match up with the real time, then I TT. Other than that, not really.

Mine doesn't match real time either. Just an hour ahead because I wake up at 5am to have an hour to myself before I have to get my kids up for school. So while I have coffee I water my flowers and find fossils.

I TT in my second town which may become a cycling town, but definitely not in my main town as I'd probably get careless or something >_<

I time travel, mainly because I'm a night owl and I don't like playing when it's midnight in the game, 'cause there ain't much to do.

Hopefully when I make a new town my schedule is back to normal again. I want a time travel free town, LOL. ^-^

(what I consider a 'normal schedule': wake up at 8:00 or 8:00 AM, go to sleep at 10:00 or 11:00 PM. That's the schedule I used to have)

I Time Travel since I seem to be awake EARLY IN THE DARN MORNING. So no stores are open, and I refuse to have an early bird. And due to just starting over, I'm trying to recover everything I've been able to do for the past few days. I wanted to buy some stuff, but, I know that I'm not willing to lose my Kabuki now over it. >_> Kabuki and Willow. <3 OHHH FAUNA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MOVE WHERE I WAS GOING TO PUT MY LIGHTHOUSE? Ahem.~

But I TT like a day ahead, the day back, sometimes.

I TT to move a villager out that's in boxes, so I can get a villager i want from someone else within the same day. Then I TT back to the normal day, one day at a time (so I don't lose any wanted villagers). However, I will check turnip prices whenever I move back since the pattern looks like it changes every time I move back a day. If I find a good price, I'll stay on that day until the actual day in real time approaches. Then I resume playing 'normally.' So I guess I never TT more than a week ahead of time.

I used to be against TTing, but doing it every once in a while kills the boredom for me. :V

Last edited:
Yes, I TT. And frankly I don't see anything wrong with it. There are a hundred threads just like this one, and none of them have ended well.

Only if I really need something.. Like I've ttd out someone when I won an auction for a dreamie, etc.

I do not time travel in days, only minutes and hours so I can get stuff from the mail I ordered for people on here

I do TT but never to events or other seasons, never more than 1 week

Yes, I TT. And frankly I don't see anything wrong with it. There are a hundred threads just like this one, and none of them have ended well.

So true. People start to get upset over how other people play, and that's why they don't end as well as they should. I TT when I want or need to and don't care what other people do. It's their game. Just like it's MY game. :)

Back