• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you reset a lot?

How many times have you reset since you've had Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

• Total voters

nekosync

:-)
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
I know I do; I'm on my 4th town and it's only been four months since I've had the game!

I called my new town Pokobo, which I think is pretty cute. Yesterday, I set up some fields of flowers, and I've already got my first hybrid which is great! There's a lot more space in this new map, I've set my house in a nice spot (near to the beach, waterfall, & town hall) and the plaza is in the center of one plot of land whcih is pretty cool.

BkCf-vECMAAKCrQ.jpg

Last edited:
I resetted once. I was so eager to play the game when it came out that I just settled for the best out of the four maps that Rover gave me. But I ended up hating it within minutes, so I figured that wasn't a good sign! I resetted the next day and I still love my town.

I have reset twice (I'm on my third town now and have been for about 3 weeks). The first time I ha a good reason for resetting, I loved my first town but in the beginning I didn't know about perfect fruit and somehow missed the one that the town had and a new perfect fruit just didn't re-spawn. I thought the only sure way to get one would be resetting so I did after half a year of playing. My second town was an attempt to get back to where my first town had been when I reset but I just never ended up liking it and obviously nothing could live up to my first town. I think I'm going to stay with this last town, I like the villagers and the layout is ok but I can still see myself resetting in the future.

I've only reset once, but I plan on resetting again once I get my second copy and get going in that town. It'd probably be smarter to just start over with that one, but I want to use my first copy as my main town.

My first reset was because when I had gotten the game back in June I just went with one of the first maps I got. As I played I became more and more unhappy with my town. There wasn't a lot of space to build PWPs, my town was overrun with flowers, and I just wanted a fresh start. With my current town, I like the map well enough, but I was rather rushed when I was resetting so I didn't have time to pick out the perfect map. I'd like peaches as my town fruit instead of oranges (which I hate), I'd like a larger private beach, ponds and rocks in better locations, and a Re-Tail near the train station. I'd also like my villagers' houses to be in better locations, which will be easier to do once I get a second copy as I can just invite them from that town and reset rather than trying to reset for a specific villager.

I have my game since last december 20th and didn't reset so far.
After a few weeks of playing I didn't like my map but now it has grown on me. :) Don't think I will reset anytime soon.

I only reset my cycling town because I lost my main town. So I've had 3 towns in total, reset once. However when I first pick my town, I'm forever restarting looking for a map I like XD

I didn't reset my town and I don't think I ever will because I'd lose all my badges and stuff. My boyfriend made me reset his town because he didn't want to be the mayor anymore, though. If that counts then I've resetted once. :)

In previous games i was terrible, i couldnt hold a town down
in this one ive reset once
ive had Azalea since July (had my first town june-july)
and Parfait since February (my 2nd copy)
no desire to get rid of either

I have never resetted. I don't want to start all over again after all of what I've done

First and second copy never.

Third copy yes. I had settled for pears instead of apples. It also helped that I wasn't to attached to anyone in the town.

Never done it, and I'm not gonna, I might start a second town once I'm 100% done with my current one though.

I have only reset once. I have 2 games (just like I did with WW). In WW both of my towns had pears as the native fruit. I started my first NL town (had pears) and then I started my second town (had pears). So I reset and got oranges. Would have prefered apples (I love the way the perfect apples look), but I was OK with not having pears again. I know I could have reset a few more times to try and get apples, but I try to play the game naturally. I don't plot reset, I don't have dreamies (I want to meet every villiager I can) and I rarely TT (usually only by a few hours).

Back