• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you have an unofficial villager roommate in HHD?

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Since we can't design a house for the character we play as, I've heard of people picking a villager to become unofficial roommates with. Which villager have you decided to be roommates with?

I'm roommates with a couple of them. Cherry, Tiffany and Ed to name a few. And I like to pretend some of the villagers have roommates so one of them can have a house and the other one can have a shop.

Thank you for sharing this idea!! I've never heard of that, that's a good idea. Maybe Alice when I can find her.

Thank you for sharing this idea!! I've never heard of that, that's a good idea. Maybe Alice when I can find her.

Aw sure thing! I think it's a really cute idea.

I forgot my own topic question. I'm roomies with Stitches. I made the main room the hangout room with his furniture, gave the side room to him and I have my room upstairs. :D

Pecan! I made her house the biggest and its just my favourite to be in :) its full of mushrooms and plants and mori style things im so obsessed! Also the outside is a sweet little green forest !

Well, Boomer declared himself my roommate today and demanded furniture, so I suppose that counts. XD

I have Zell as my roommate although I'm not done the house yet so he doesn't have a room

Back