Do you ever get afraid to play online?

Yes with some games. Like Monster Hunter Rise. I did the whole hubs by myself or in general the whole game because I was afraid to play online because in MH there's mean picky players and i didn't want to deal with those kind of people. And to this day i'm still am. I only started playing online now but with only a friend so its different. In all the other Monster Hunter games i wasn't afraid to play online at all but some reason i am in Rise. Other games i don't like online are League of Legends, Smash Bros, Pokèmon(kinda), Fortnite, Among Us(rude players) etc

They always try to pair you up with people at a similar skill level to you
...and then there was Fall Guys LOL

The amount of times I'm sitting at the finish watching my Squads team let me down is insane.

Dunno who is familiar with Fall Guys, but perfect example...I placed first in The Whirlygig, and my 3 teammates were SO BAD, we still got eliminated. I didn't even think that kind of scenario was possible until a few days ago.

Not afraid but more nervous especially if I don't know the tactics yet or if I don't feel confident in my skills. The most nervous I felt was for the TBTWC with the streamed games. These were games I was pretty good at but I never had an audience watching me. I felt safer in MK8 since it's just pure carnage but with Mario Party or even SM3W, it felt like all eyes were on you.

I was definitely nervous for the Splatoon 3 Splatfest demo because I never played any Splatoon series. I felt like being launched onto a Turf Battle as a beginner is very jarring. I thought I was gonna let down the team. It was hard and there was a learning curve in those very short 3 minutes. But then in the end, it was became really fun and I managed to get a 5 win streak with the same set of people.

I always like to try online and see if I enjoy the gameplay. Most times I do.

Nope, never been afraid to play online. Not even when I started. Although I will say I don't play games online as much as I used to.

Back