• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling DLC, Unorderables, Rares + More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, I'll just buy the heros cap for that much, lilylily can have the balloon as I feel bad ^.^ but I'll still purchase the cap for 100k :)

Is the heart p. balloon still available? If so 10k+? :)

Wait a mo, what price am I paying and you need too add me! Also add can add two balloons too my order if you have any. Could you make them a suprise if you do have balloons and then I'll add on 50k!

Do you need a sushi platter?

Pretty sure I don't have it. I'm grabbing your items and I'll head over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait a mo, what price am I paying and you need too add me! Also add can add two balloons too my order if you have any. Could you make them a suprise if you do have balloons and then I'll add on 50k!

Sorry, 500k -- let me check with the balloons, but I THINK they're all claimed...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! i'll add you now, just let me know when your ready. :)

You'll be next, but I just realized the green pinwheel sold. x_x Please revise accordingly, and I'm really sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sorry, all the balloons sold/are claimed!

Kk! If their not all claimed then can I add one or two? Also do you have a sushi platter? I have a spare one that you could have!

waaah, i'm confused, i'm sorry :c

Awwww, I'll just buy the heros cap for that much, lilylily can have the balloon as I feel bad ^.^ but I'll still purchase the cap for 100k :)

aw, i don't want to make you feel bad :c if you really don't want it, i'll take it. but i don't want to steal it out of your hands.

IrishCat wanted to give it to you instead! It's up to you now. ;v;

as i said, i don't want to take it away from irishcat :c
if she really doesn't want it, how much would you sell it for?

Pretty sure I don't have it. I'm grabbing your items and I'll head over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, 500k -- let me check with the balloons, but I THINK they're all claimed...

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll be next, but I just realized the green pinwheel sold. x_x Please revise accordingly, and I'm really sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And sorry, all the balloons sold/are claimed!

Pinwheels? If there not claimed could I have 1 for an extra 50 k? Also do you need a sushi platter???

Pinwheels? If there not claimed could I have 1 for an extra 50 k? Also do you need a sushi platter???

There's one pinwheel left, the red one! :) I can use a sushi platter, yes, how much?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry misread. :) Not on my way yet. lol

LOL I am SO SORRY, I'm new to this shop business! After I visit Cherri, I'll quote you to let you know my gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

waaah, i'm confused, i'm sorry :c

aw, i don't want to make you feel bad :c if you really don't want it, i'll take it. but i don't want to steal it out of your hands.

as i said, i don't want to take it away from irishcat :c
if she really doesn't want it, how much would you sell it for?

That's VERY sweet of you! IrishCat is offering 20k, so that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back