• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: shazi
Town name: peachi
FC: 2037-3259-5238
Availability: anytime before 5pm or after 9 pm cst
Items: wii u console, new nintendo 3ds console and 200,000 bells
Total tbt: i think it’s 5 tbt? lmk if i’m wrong lol, tysm!

Hey, I've added you and my gates are open for now if you're online around now! :]

hi sorry i missed you, i was already offline and asleep by the time you posted this 😭 i’m up super early right now and can do the trade but if not i should be available all day again today!
Post automatically merged:

Mayor: shazi
Town name: peachi
FC: 2037-3259-5238
Availability: anytime before 5pm or after 9 pm cst
Items: wii u console, new nintendo 3ds console and 200,000 bells
Total tbt: i think it’s 5 tbt? lmk if i’m wrong lol, tysm!

hiya jiny! i can get this to you whatever time works best for you! it’s super early in edt right now, but i should be around all day today so just let me know when is a good time and i’ll look out for your gates c:

hi sorry i missed you, i was already offline and asleep by the time you posted this 😭 i’m up super early right now and can do the trade but if not i should be available all day again today!

Hey, no problem, I'm online for a little bit now but if you're unable to get online now I'm sure we can plan for later, no worries! ^^

Hey, no problem, I'm online for a little bit now but if you're unable to get online now I'm sure we can plan for later, no worries! ^^

thank you! i can drop off the set now! i just have to wrap up this game of desert island escape i'm in and then i can be right over if that's okay ;u;

thank you! i can drop off the set now! i just have to wrap up this game of desert island escape i'm in and then i can be right over if that's okay ;u;

Awesome, all good! I'll send the TBT over after as well, and perfectly okay, gives me time to open my gates anyways. :]

Awesome, all good! I'll send the TBT over after as well, and perfectly okay, gives me time to open my gates anyways. :]

i just finished up and i see your gates! i'm on my way over now! thanks for your patience!

Mayor: Frill
Town name: Bliss
FC: 2080-2779-0496
Availability: 4:50pm est - maybe 6pm?? i'll keep my 3ds on and be afk but i'll keep the gates open so you can come in and drop everything off.
Items:
- 1 basket of perfect apples
- 1 basket of perfect oranges
- 1 basket of perfect peaches
- 1 basket of perfect pears
- 1 basket of perfect cherries
- 1 royal crown
- 1 crown
- 1 striped wetsuit
- 10 million igb (would this be 50 tbt?? my math might be wrong lol sorry about that :()
Total tbt: 66 TBT

btw, wifi might be a bit faulty for some reason that's beyond me so sorry about that as well!

Last edited:
Mayor: Frill
Town name: Bliss
FC: 2080-2779-0496
Availability: 4:50pm est - maybe 6pm?? i'll keep my 3ds on and be afk but i'll keep the gates open so you can come in and drop everything off.
Items:
- 1 basket of perfect apples
- 1 basket of perfect oranges
- 1 basket of perfect peaches
- 1 basket of perfect pears
- 1 basket of perfect cherries
- 1 royal crown
- 1 crown
- 1 striped wetsuit
- 10 million igb (would this be 50 tbt?? my math might be wrong lol sorry about that :()
Total tbt: 66 TBT

btw, wifi might be a bit faulty for some reason that's beyond me so sorry about that as well!

hiya! i can fill this out whenever you're ready! just let me know when your gates are open and i'll stop by (i'll add your fc now) and yup! you're right, 10 mill igb comes out to 50 tbt c:

hiya! i can fill this out whenever you're ready! just let me know when your gates are open and i'll stop by (i'll add your fc now) and yup! you're right, 10 mill igb comes out to 50 tbt c:
yeah you can come in now!! gates are open! : ) i might be busy and afk so sorry

Last edited:
tysm digimon!! i had to run an errand and just got back in! so srry for being afk 😓😓 just sent the tbt over your way! thanks again :)

tysm digimon!! i had to run an errand and just got back in! so srry for being afk 😓😓

no worries! that's alright! i'm glad the wifi didn't end up being an issue ;u; i sat beside my router just in case! i left an extra 2 mil for you to keep! enjoy and thanks again! 💜

Mayor: claire
Town name: lakewood
FC: 3239-6572-8337
Availability: GMT, any time in the day !!
Items: celeste bow, new nintendo 3DS, lottie's bun, observatory floor, 3 baskets of perfect apples, 3 baskets of perfect peaches, 3 baskets of perfect cherries
Total tbt: 17 (i think??)

Mayor: claire
Town name: lakewood
FC: 3239-6572-8337
Availability: GMT, any time in the day !!
Items: celeste bow, new nintendo 3DS, lottie's bun, observatory floor, 3 baskets of perfect apples, 3 baskets of perfect peaches, 3 baskets of perfect cherries
Total tbt: 17 (i think??)
AH, if you see this in time, would it be possible to change to 6 baskets of each of the three perfect fruits, and remove the first four items? (for 18tbt instead, i think?) my sister just unearthed the old amiibo coins she thought she got rid of, so i should be able to get the other items myself after all. sorry for the inconvenience 😭

AH, if you see this in time, would it be possible to change to 6 baskets of each of the three perfect fruits, and remove the first four items? (for 18tbt instead, i think?) my sister just unearthed the old amiibo coins she thought she got rid of, so i should be able to get the other items myself after all. sorry for the inconvenience 😭

hello! i can deliver the fruit baskets anytime today! i'll be available for sure all morning edt!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!
[ reopening this but will be unavailable to fill out any orders until the morning of march 23 edt! feel free to request if you’re okay with waiting until after then!]

+

[ this item shop will close april 2024/once online servers are shutdown! ]

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

+

[ this item shop will close april 2024/once online servers are shutdown! ]

Mayor: Angela
Town Name: Haunton
FC: 5198-3495-3099
Availability: Evenings EST
Items: 2 Blue Wet Suits, 2 Orange Wet Suits, 2 Pink Wet Suits, 2 Red Wet Suits, 2 White Wet Suits, 2 Striped Wet Suits, Blueprints, Boston Bag, Celeste Ribbon, 2 Crown, 2 Royal Crown, Drafting Table, Driver's Hat, Gadget Shelf
Total TBT: 47 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back