Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Angela
Town Name: Haunton
FC: 5198-3495-3099
Availability: Evenings EST
Items: 2 Blue Wet Suits, 2 Orange Wet Suits, 2 Pink Wet Suits, 2 Red Wet Suits, 2 White Wet Suits, 2 Striped Wet Suits, Blueprints, Boston Bag, Celeste Ribbon, 2 Crown, 2 Royal Crown, Drafting Table, Driver's Hat, Gadget Shelf
Total TBT: 47 TBT

hiya halloqueen! your order is ready for delivery! i'll be around for most of the morning and afternoon today and, there's a slight chance that i might not be as available in the evening today :c i should be around to check if you're around this evening but i just wanted to give you a heads up!

Mayor: kyra
Town name: amos
FC: 0662-5115-3453
Availability: EST, anytime other than 12-3 pm on weekdays!
Items: beatnik tee, blossom tee, canary tee, cardboard closet, frog tee, general’s stool, general’s fan, gold-armor pants, golden chair, jester tank, kappa costume, mvp shirt, red gym shorts, rose-sky tank dress, tropical floor, waffle tee
Total tbt: 20

Mayor: kyra
Town name: amos
FC: 0662-5115-3453
Availability: EST, anytime other than 12-3 pm on weekdays!
Items: beatnik tee, blossom tee, canary tee, cardboard closet, frog tee, general’s stool, general’s fan, gold-armor pants, golden chair, jester tank, kappa costume, mvp shirt, red gym shorts, rose-sky tank dress, tropical floor, waffle tee
Total tbt: 20

hiya! i can deliver all this in about 20-15 mins from now if that works for you! c:

hiya halloqueen! your order is ready for delivery! i'll be around for most of the morning and afternoon today and, there's a slight chance that i might not be as available in the evening today :c i should be around to check if you're around this evening but i just wanted to give you a heads up!
Hi!

Want to drop the items off after you finish Strawberryllama's delivery?

Hi!

Want to drop the items off after you finish Strawberryllama's delivery?

i still have a few things i have to order and have to time travel for Strawberryllama's order but i can drop off your items now if that works for you!

i still have a few things i have to order and have to time travel for Strawberryllama's order but i can drop off your items now if that works for you!
Whatever's more convenient for you. I can load up my town now and let you know asap when the gates are open. :)

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

+

[ this item shop will close april 2024/once online servers are shutdown! ]

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

+

Hello again! Back with one last order.

Items: Sloppy Set, Blue Pinwheel, Cyan Pinwheel, Green Pinwheel, Indigo Pinwheel, Orange Pinwheel, Pink Pinwheel, Red Pinwheel, Yellow Pinwheel, Blue Glow Wand, Green Glow Wand, Pink Glow Wand, Yellow Glow Wand, Bulb Bopper (x4), Heart Bopper (x4)
Total TBT: 65 TBT

Hello again! Back with one last order.

Items: Sloppy Set, Blue Pinwheel, Cyan Pinwheel, Green Pinwheel, Indigo Pinwheel, Orange Pinwheel, Pink Pinwheel, Red Pinwheel, Yellow Pinwheel, Blue Glow Wand, Green Glow Wand, Pink Glow Wand, Yellow Glow Wand, Bulb Bopper (x4), Heart Bopper (x4)
Total TBT: 65 TBT

hello Halloqueen! no problem! i can drop this off now if it's a good time for you c: just let me know!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

+

hello!
Mayor: kayla
Town name: River
FC: 1393-1701-5002
Availability: the rest of today and tomorrow
Items: perfect apples, perfect cherries, and a sloppy bed
Total tbt: 5

Status