• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Monday
Town name: Bermuda
FC: 1049-4780-8214
Availability: Most of today :)
Items: 5 Silver Axes, 10 pink lilies, 10 pink roses, 20 pink carnations
Total tbt: 50 TBT <3

Mayor: Monday
Town name: Bermuda
FC: 1049-4780-8214
Availability: Most of today :)
Items: 5 Silver Axes, 10 pink lilies, 10 pink roses, 20 pink carnations
Total tbt: 50 TBT <3

i was just about to reply to your other post :3 i can deliver everything now if that works for you!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

mayor: tyler
town name: everfall
fc: 1822-0634-7987 (pretty sure you have it still registered?)
availability: any time tonight or mon/wed/fri from 11:00 am to 5 pm est (on wednesday i am available after 6:30 pm as well, friday i can go any time past five pm if needed)
items: flower bopper, bulb bopper, and bunny g. balloon (the green one)
total tbt: 6

the flower bopper is something i’m always wearing in new horizons, so i wanted to grab one for new leaf, as well as the bulb bopper which goes more with my town aesthetic i’m planning. bunny balloon is for future dream visitors :)

Last edited:
mayor: tyler
town name: everfall
fc: 1822-0634-7987 (pretty sure you have it still registered?)
availability: any time tonight or mon/wed/fri from 11:00 am to 5 pm est (on wednesday i am available after 6:30 pm as well, friday i can go any time past five pm if needed)
items: flower bopper, bulb bopper, and bunny g. balloon (the green one)
total tbt: 6

the flower bopper is something i’m always wearing in new horizons, so i wanted to grab one for new leaf, as well as the bulb bopper which goes more with my town aesthetic i’m planning. bunny balloon is for future dream visitors :)

hello! i just woke up now and can deliver your order anytime today! just let me know when you’re ready and i can swing by c:

edit: i’m going to be stepping out to go grocery shopping in a bit and will be back in a couple of hours in case you see this!

Last edited:
hello! i just woke up now and can deliver your order anytime today! just let me know when you’re ready and i can swing by c:

edit: i’m going to be stepping out to go grocery shopping in a bit and will be back in a couple of hours in case you see this!
hello! i just saw this, sorry! are you still available?

i'll go ahead and open gates now! i have no idea how to send people back without having them use the train though, so i hope you don't mind going back that way.

i'll go ahead and open gates now! i have no idea how to send people back without having them use the train though, so i hope you don't mind going back that way.

no worries! i can leave via the train station but if you hit the "START" botton on your 3ds, a menu will open up that gives you the option to send visitors home :3 i'm on my way over now!

Hi again :)
Mayor: Kate
Town name: Pallete
FC: 2036-9121-9187
Availability: 8 am - 10 pm est everyday
Items: alto saxophone, arcade machine, arrow sign, baby panda, bathtub, bass, bubble wand, coconut juice, copy machine, cyan pinwheel, extinguisher, fruit drink, gorgeous counter, guitar case, kitchen dishwasher, mic stand, music stand, plum bonsai, record box, sales graph, sound mixer, trash bin, trumpet
Total tbt: 35 TBT

Hi again :)
Mayor: Kate
Town name: Pallete
FC: 2036-9121-9187
Availability: 8 am - 10 pm est everyday
Items: alto saxophone, arcade machine, arrow sign, baby panda, bathtub, bass, bubble wand, coconut juice, copy machine, cyan pinwheel, extinguisher, fruit drink, gorgeous counter, guitar case, kitchen dishwasher, mic stand, music stand, plum bonsai, record box, sales graph, sound mixer, trash bin, trumpet
Total tbt: 35 TBT

hello! i can deliver all of these items any time you're ready! (i might have to step out in an hour to run some errands but should be around for most most of the day)

Hello! I hope your day is going well ^-^
Mayor: Vincent
Town: Hollows
FC: 0834-7027-9455
Availability: Anytime on weekdays at 4:00 CST
Items: alto saxophone, trumpet, hanger rack, plant partition, skateboard rack, bread-making set, cutting-board set, drink machine, herringbone floor
Total TBT: 18 TBT (I think, correct me if I counted wrong)

Hello! I hope your day is going well ^-^
Mayor: Vincent
Town: Hollows
FC: 0834-7027-9455
Availability: Anytime on weekdays at 4:00 CST
Items: alto saxophone, trumpet, hanger rack, plant partition, skateboard rack, bread-making set, cutting-board set, drink machine, herringbone floor
Total TBT: 18 TBT (I think, correct me if I counted wrong)

i can drop these off now if you're still available! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back