• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Sakura
Town name: Ichi☆
FC: 1118-0599-9278
Availability: 3:30 to 11:00 PM PST
Items: Golden Axe x2
Total: 4 TBT

Thank you!

Mayor: Sakura
Town name: Ichi☆
FC: 1118-0599-9278
Availability: 3:30 to 11:00 PM PST
Items: Golden Axe x2
Total: 4 TBT

Thank you!

Mayor: Lu
Town name: Saine
FC: sidebar
Availability: all tonight
Items: 4 black cosmos
Total tbt: 4

hello! i can help whoever is ready and has their gates open first c:

Mayor: Corrin
Town name: Fates
Availability: now and the next few hours, maybe i can pick up the stuff when i pick up vivian (if thats the same town) or i open my gates after that c:
Items: golden axe, golden fishing rod, golden net and golden watering can
Total tbt: 8tbt

Hey again, digimon! Always appreciate your help!

Mayor: Beryl
Town name: Oakwick
Availability: Anytime today until 10pm PST :>
Items: Sweet Olive x10, White Azalea x10, Jacob's Ladders x10, Silver Axe x1
Total tbt: 32 TBT

Mayor: Corrin
Town name: Fates
Availability: now and the next few hours, maybe i can pick up the stuff when i pick up vivian (if thats the same town) or i open my gates after that c:
Items: golden axe, golden fishing rod, golden net and golden watering can
Total tbt: 8tbt

hello! since you also ordered a villager from me, i brought your order to my cycling town so you can pick it up after you pick up vivian :3

Hey again, digimon! Always appreciate your help!

Mayor: Beryl
Town name: Oakwick
Availability: Anytime today until 10pm PST :>
Items: Sweet Olive x10, White Azalea x10, Jacob's Ladders x10, Silver Axe x1
Total tbt: 32 TBT

hi again! you order is ready so just let me know when you're ready and your gates are open c:

Items: ABD
Total tbt: this is more of a question than an order. If you have one you can part with I'd be happy to pay for it!

Items: ABD
Total tbt: this is more of a question than an order. If you have one you can part with I'd be happy to pay for it!

hello again, i can order an ABD for you from gonzo's rv for you. it'll be 2 tbt c:

LomwfCj.gif

bump!

* returning at 4:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

Mayor: Amy (though might also be on my side file, Mimi)
Town name: Auroral
FC: <---
Availability: From around 1pm-10pm EST
Items: vanilla soft-serve, strawberry ice cream, lunar horizon, observatory floor, New 3DS - K.K., Kerokerokeroppi cake, Kerokerokeroppi doll, Kerokerokeroppi tray, tranquil bridge, pink wood floor, perfume bottles, pastel low table, New 3DS XL - HHD, slipper rack, sewing kit, Re-Tail clock, natural low table, antique shelf, wall-mounted TV, overflowing trash, strapped books, Rover suitcase, rolling suitcase, Boston bag, sacks of money, ABD x3, 48 pink roses, 15 purple roses, 20 white carnations, 22 gold roses, 3 orange roses, 40 jacob's ladders, 30 clovers (if that's too many please let me know and ill order less!! same with any of the flowers ;v;)
Total tbt: If I counted right, it'd be 230 bells, right? :' D

Hello! Please may I purchase five pink hydrangeas for 5 tbt? Thanks!! :)

hello! i can deliver this now if you're ready c:

Mayor: Amy (though might also be on my side file, Mimi)
Town name: Auroral
FC: <---
Availability: From around 1pm-10pm EST
Items: vanilla soft-serve, strawberry ice cream, lunar horizon, observatory floor, New 3DS - K.K., Kerokerokeroppi cake, Kerokerokeroppi doll, Kerokerokeroppi tray, tranquil bridge, pink wood floor, perfume bottles, pastel low table, New 3DS XL - HHD, slipper rack, sewing kit, Re-Tail clock, natural low table, antique shelf, wall-mounted TV, overflowing trash, strapped books, Rover suitcase, rolling suitcase, Boston bag, sacks of money, ABD x3, 48 pink roses, 15 purple roses, 20 white carnations, 22 gold roses, 3 orange roses, 40 jacob's ladders, 30 clovers (if that's too many please let me know and ill order less!! same with any of the flowers ;v;)
Total tbt: If I counted right, it'd be 230 bells, right? :' D

hello! i'm almost down getting your order ready but my pockets are getting a bit full so i might need to take two trips if that's okay with you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back