Did you actually create your path?

QRs or Self-Made?

• Total voters
I'm really bad at making stone textures, everything comes out too simple, so all my stone paths are from QR codes.

I did however make my water path in my old town and current, and I was bummed when I found out I couldn't take the design with me from my old dream town so I tried making a second one... This one isn't too great but I'm pretty specific in my wants for water patterns so I feel it fits pretty well with my town.
I actually hope to make my own main pathways in the future, I love drawing pixels btw, but I'm terrible at making designs in this game haha~ I just don't have the patience for each tile :/

I made my own, but not until after looking at several different path patterns online so I could figure out how to make stone paths. Mine aren't very good, but I'm pretty happy with them.

I use QR codes because I am no good with making patterns. I did make one before but it was basic and I love the codes with so much texture and they are wonderful.

Last edited:
I haven't set mine down yet, but they will definitely be QR Codes. I cannot create my own to save my life. Wish I could though.

I've made different paths for both my towns, I'd rather make things myself than use someones QR. :)

I made my own on both towns for the most part, though I do have one QR coded one out of several in my second towns. Designing paths is one of my favorite parts of the game!

Woah, that sounds amazing! You earned my respect xD It never even occurred to me to make my own paths or anyone at all using their own paths? Pretty silly of me considering I'm using hand made from others, eh.

Anyway, I use QR. I found a cute set of QR paths so I couldn't resist and basically used them as if my town depended on 'em.

If I made paths myself though, err, my town won't satisfy me. I don't even know how to shade.. Don't want my paths to look all flat and unrealistic ;-;

Everything in my town is made by me :blush:

I prefer to make my own patterns but I'm using a QR one temporarily until I get my villagers in place to actually start putting the paths down c:

I refuse to use someone else's work, despite all the amazing designs people have made and made available. It wouldn't feel like "mine" if I hadn't made my designs myself. I also enjoy the challenge of making things myself.

For my past two towns, I made my irst path myself but when I start a new game this weekend after I get my 3DS, I'll make a path right away (to match my desired Zen theme) on the first day. Usualy it's our grey squares. It's just until I can get the QR Machine and find a path that goes along great.

Back