• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Selling Cycling town Majestic - Amiibo card requests - OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request Ruby. Sadly I just have 30 but you can have all my tbt lol!

Awesome! I have to leave for work soon do you think we can do this in the next 30min? If not I totally understand it takes awhile to get everyone's orders. Thank you again:)

Ok, on my way!

Come on over

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh thank you so much for doing this! Can you get Freckles into town? She's 236. I can offer 50TBT!!

Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to request Ruby. Sadly I just have 30 but you can have all my tbt lol!

Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! I have to leave for work soon do you think we can do this in the next 30min? If not I totally understand it takes awhile to get everyone's orders. Thank you again:)

If believe does not mind that you go before him, I can get him in boxes very shortly

I dont mind~ I might have to leave in about an hour or two so as long as we can get her in boxes before that im fine ^__^

Has anyone requested to take Lolly? If so can i take her (I have no idea how much things cost these days after I've returned from over a year break) I can give you some tbt bells!

Marshall has been adopted.

Kyle is next into boxes, then Pashmina
Ruby moving in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kyle is in boxes

Thank you Believe for doing that:)
I appreciate it!

Please add my FC. You send bells by clicking one the amout that is shown in my profile, when you do that a boxes appears.

- - - Post Merge - - -

snake?? he's #55 is 30 tbt okay??

Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get Blaire for 50tbt? her card number is 139, Thank you :)

Sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

After Believe adopts Pashmina (the next in line) I need to take a very short break, and then Freckles will be next to be adopted

- - - Post Merge - - -

Has anyone requested to take Lolly? If so can i take her (I have no idea how much things cost these days after I've returned from over a year break) I can give you some tbt bells!

She usually goes for 100 bells. Offer what you feel you can afford.

I can do 80 bells I think! Sorry it's not an impressive amount n_n'

Sounds great :) Have your code added and am ready to send the TBT whenever you open your gates for me~!

D: How sweet! I'd still like to pay as much as I can for you helping ❤️

Pashmina is in boxes and snake is moving in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds great :) Have your code added and am ready to send the TBT whenever you open your gates for me~!

On my way to open now. Thank you for being so patient!!

Do you have Tia? (I think shes #150something- dont hold me to that though)

Is 30tbt okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back