• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling cycling out my villagers, restarting [ -- ]

Oh, sure! I just took her off because my post was getting long, haha, sorry about that!! I can get her to you in a few minutes, I'm making dinner but once I'm done I'll open my gates!

I can scan her card for you in a bit if you'd like, she'll be on my second island though. o:
It's not a problem if its on your second island :)

It's not a problem if its on your second island :)

Awesome, give me a bit! I also have June in my main town right now where I'm cycling people out if you'd like me to notify you about her!
You can offer just about anything; as long as she gets a good home, I'll be happy enough! : D

Awesome, give me a bit! I also have June in my main town right now where I'm cycling people out if you'd like me to notify you about her!
You can offer just about anything; as long as she gets a good home, I'll be happy enough! : D
I would LOVE June! I can offer some NMT if you want, or bells, or some crafting stuff, furniture,

Definitely don't think my art is good enough to offer but how much BTB would you accept for Marina? o: She's one of my boyfriend's favorites and I'd like to surprise him ; v ;

Marina has pinged to leave! Since I'm not sure if you're online atm or not, I'm going to start bringing furniture to my secondary island; just let me know when you're ready for her! : )

Marina has pinged to leave! Since I'm not sure if you're online atm or not, I'm going to start bringing furniture to my secondary island; just let me know when you're ready for her! : )
I'm online now if you're ready! 😊

I'm online now if you're ready! 😊

Awesome, just dumped off a load of items; I'll PM you a dodo code. Just leave any items anywhere there's room; I'm gonna be organizing things on my second island and working on scanning in Flora for someone! : D

Post automatically merged:

I would LOVE June! I can offer some NMT if you want, or bells, or some crafting stuff, furniture,

Okay, so Flora is packed up but for some reason she's doing a DIY .. I tried changing the hour, but she still wants to craft. Not sure what that's about.
If you'd like to come try to pick her up anyway, I can open the gates for you. If she refuses to come, I can just let her go to the void and scan her again. Up to you!

Post automatically merged:

Bluebear has moved into an empty plot from the campsite.

Last edited:
Back