• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ♥♥♥ Cutiepie's shop ♥♥♥

LOL! These are sooo overpriced!

Hardly, lurk more before you call people out and please get a better attitude. TBT is known for a kind, if not younger community, so learn to be respectful.

@ cutiepiecat I'll take 16 please, for 80k :)

LOL! These are sooo overpriced!

I'm Sorry if they are over priced for your liking. You could have always said it in a better manner. I understand if you think that they are over priced, but this is my shop and you didn't have the right to say something like that. Also please get a better attitude, I know some younger players on this site and I am one of them and I do not like to be treated this way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hardly, lurk more before you call people out and please get a better attitude. TBT is known for a kind, if not younger community, so learn to be respectful.

@ cutiepiecat I'll take 16 please, for 80k :)

Sure, VM me when your online and able to do the trade :)

Back