Cussing/Curse words

I dont really care tbh.
I hate to admit, But I've had my fair share of cussing. I only do It in front of friends though.

Absolutely. It's a harmless way to vent your anger. Well, unless you're cursing at someone else directly. There are some curse words I think shouldn't be said though.

I prefer funny alternatives, like 'fudge' for the f word.

i have quite the sailor's mouth irl but i'm not as bad online cause of the delete button lol. i don't mind cussing and i think it's kinda funny as well? censoring doesn't do much as i'll just try to fill in the blank with whatever cuss word that matches anyways and so will other people so i'm not sure what the intended purpose for censoring is. >__> 13 years old (which is the min. age for this forum i think?) know cuss words and most learn will learn it from their friends really. there's no point to the censoring. i do think there's a time and place for cussing though. definitely not in a professional setting and maybe not in front of parents/older relatives.

To be honest, I find cussing fine, I normally just use it in Mafia on the forums, nowhere else.
I use it in Mafia because I know that it’s a game where mature people play, so I can use them.
But anywhere else on the forums, I don’t.
In real life, I don’t use curse words to direct it to anybody.
For example, I might cut my finger with a scissor and quietly swear.
But if anybody hurt my feelings or some other trash I wouldn’t swear to them in real life.
As a child, my parents told me to never say 'damn' but I don’t think it’s a swear at all.

I pretty much never curse online or IRL, but if I ever do (which is once in a blue moon if I'm extremely upset or annoyed about something), I censor it online at least. When other people curse though, I find it doesn't bother me at all considering that I hear it all the time, so it this point it's kinda just like 'meh'.

I don't mind hearing other people curse (unless they're cursing at me) but I use alternatives myself (fudge, flip, kracko, etc.)

idk i don't really care, even tho i don't cuss much myself. i only do it when i'm really upset.

I don't mind other ppl cursing while I don't do it myself, but I recently learned the Spanish M word ( F And S together! ) And it doesn't Even sound like cursing... Maybe because it doesn't have a sharp pronouncing

Back