• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Cousteau

KatieLavender

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Bells
Switch
8062-1365-1145
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (19) +
cousteau is planning to move, if anyone wants him let me know and i can time travel to when he is in boxes : )
you can have him for free

cousteau is planning to move, if anyone wants him let me know and i can time travel to when he is in boxes : )
you can have him for free
is cousteau still available? he’s one of my dreamies for NL and id love to invite him to my town 🥺💖

yessss he is available!!
Post automatically merged:

is cousteau still available? he’s one of my dreamies for NL and id love to invite him to my town 🥺💖
whenever ur free to come over let me know and ill time travel to when he is in boxes : )

yessss he is available!!

whenever ur free to come over let me know and ill time travel to when he is in boxes : )
sorry for the late reply i didn’t see this!! if you’re available now id love to come over, if you’re busy then no worries we can always work out a time ☺

seriously though tysm for this i love my lil jock froggy cousteau

cousteau is a sweetheart!! i had a powercut and we just only got power back : ( i can meet up with you tommorow if u would like?

awesome! ill get my ds just now

have i added you as a friend yet? lol

yeah of course!! whenever you’re ready ill come over and grab him! c:
?

Last edited:
awesome! ill get my ds just now

have i added you as a friend yet? lol

?
so sorry about suddenly going offline like that, my zoom was starting and i had to attend but I’ll grab my DS now. and no i don’t have you added, my FC is: 4528-1139-3099

awesome ill add you
my fc is in my signature

so sorry about suddenly going offline like that, my zoom was starting and i had to attend but I’ll grab my DS now. and no i don’t have you added, my FC is: 4528-1139-3099
gates are open : )

OH NOOOOO 😭😭😭

i just logged in and shari forced moved into my town WHYYYY

i legit blocked off all the spaces and checked yesterday night and everything was fine

oh noooo : (

OH NOOOOO 😭😭😭

i just logged in and shari forced moved into my town WHYYYY

i legit blocked off all the spaces and checked yesterday night and everything was fine
do you still have a space for cousteau??

im so sad whyyyy’d they have to do this to me

poor lil precious cousteau im sorry </3

and im sorry to have wasted your time only for this to have happened, i was absolutely sure no one would move in but AC always has to troll me like this 😭

oh noooo : (

do you still have a space for cousteau??
i don’t because i had 8 spaces which is the least you can have and cousteau was gonna be 9th, but shari forced move into the spot he was supposed to be in 😔

im so sad whyyyy’d they have to do this to me

poor lil precious cousteau im sorry </3

and im sorry to have wasted your time only for this to have happened, i was absolutely sure no one would move in but AC always has to troll me like this 😭
no worries : ) i was about to get my dreamie when mira moved in haha so i know how it feels

no worries : ) i was about to get my dreamie when mira moved in haha so i know how it feels
oh noooo 😭

so sorry about this once again, goodbye precious cousteau </3

ill get him eventually from the people selling all amiibo villagers in the other thread but now i gotta work on moving shari out. i can’t stand her 😖

oh noooo 😭

so sorry about this once again, goodbye precious cousteau </3

ill get him eventually from the people selling all amiibo villagers in the other thread but now i gotta work on moving shari out. i can’t stand her 😖
check ur messages : )

Back