• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Considering Making An Alt, But...

koopasta

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
So, I've been considering making an alt character in Noche, more specifically a somewhat sloppy character who operates a run-down motel. However, I feel as if that may be a bit too hectic, considering that I already have a somewhat new town. This alt, however, wouldn't have a fully developed house. The rooms would probably only be in their second stage of expansion, minus the first room, the "office". I've been considering this for a while, but I don't know how well it would work. Thanks for any feedback!

I recently created an alt in my town. I've had the town for about a year and it's close to completion. I was at a point where I was able to complete my dailies on my mayor in about 30 mins or less, so I thought it was the perfect time to add a new character. But there was so much work involved in expanding his house, decorating it and building his relationship with the villagers that I got a little overwhelmed for a while.

It took maybe a month or so to get him to a point I was happy with so I could back off him and focus on my mayor and town again.

I don't regret creating him, but I can't imagine how I would have handled it if my town was less established.

I don't want to be a downer. That was just my experience and yours may vary depending on how much time you have to play and what your plans are for your characters. But I'm glad I waited a while to make my alt.

So, I've been considering making an alt character in Noche, more specifically a somewhat sloppy character who operates a run-down motel. However, I feel as if that may be a bit too hectic, considering that I already have a somewhat new town. This alt, however, wouldn't have a fully developed house. The rooms would probably only be in their second stage of expansion, minus the first room, the "office". I've been considering this for a while, but I don't know how well it would work. Thanks for any feedback!

I personally love adding ALT characters! Komorebi has 4 houses with all rooms added (though not all fully expanded), so it did take awhile to figure out the clean-up and redecorating aspects of it.

However, your character not having a fully expanded house is really great and gives you a bit more breathing room to not feel overwhelmed. I’d say go for it! It sounds like you have a very wonderful idea and theme, and visitors like me enjoy looking at interior design for homes that have a plan, haha.

Back