Congratulations! You won!

I love my town that I have now, and I will never be getting rid of it, ever. :) But if I were to get a second copy, I would use it as a giveaway town. ^^

i'd make it a villager giveaway town. i've always wanted to make one~
oh and possibly a horror town.. heheheh..

reset for villagers i guess

i would not have the energy to decorate ANOTHER town

reset for dream villager for friends and maybe some people on belltree
then scrape the reset town and make into a cool themed town
or something scary

I'd try to get the perfect layout for the town with peaches as the native fruit. Once I'd do that, I'd transfer my items and such over there. Then I'd give the other to my boyfriend or my sister if he didn't want it, so I could play with either one of them.

I'd probably give it away.

I already know someone who's wanted the game, but hasn't gotten one. I have no need for a 2nd copy. I don't have a 2nd 3DS to cycle villagers and stuff either lol.

I think I'd actually give it to a friend myself, if they didn't have it. Then I'd be able to play with them. I don't have the money to get another 3DS, so it would be the best option, I think.

Last edited:
I have a friend who I really wanna play with but she only has WW, so if I got another copy I'd give it to her. If she already had it though I would probably start a second town and play it normally. Twice the crossing of animals!

Use it for villager cycling to get my dreamies, and after that I'd just use it as a second town.

Back