• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ðŸŒ³ Complete Series 1-5 amiibo ACNL villagers 🌳 - Offline /Away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thanks so much for doing this! Would it be okay if I request some more villagers in the future once mine have moved out?
Villager(s): Tia please :)
FC: 5473-2907-3117
Mayor@Town name: Jazzy@Ponymoon
Trade now/later/Timezone: I am available now, whenever is convenient for you! GMT+1

Villager(s): Julian ^^
FC: 0602-7398-1422 (we traded yesterday but just putting it here in case)
Mayor@Town name: Kuchi
Trade now/later/Timezone: now and whenever works for you! (Central timezone USA)
Hello again!
Since the other member + Marshal is probably in class, I got Julian into boxes for you.
Gate to Mori opened - please come on over! Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Thanks so much for doing this! Would it be okay if I request some more villagers in the future once mine have moved out?
Villager(s): Tia please :)
FC: 5473-2907-3117
Mayor@Town name: Jazzy@Ponymoon
Trade now/later/Timezone: I am available now, whenever is convenient for you! GMT+1
Hiya! Why yes of course - as long as you don't mind adopting more than one villager from the SAME cycle town, that's perfectly fine.
I am in the middle of a pending trade with another member for Julian. Will get to Tia in maybe 20 min-+ish?
Will post again when ready for you! Thank you ^_^

That’s totally fine by me! Thanks so much!
And that’s wonderful, thanks and see you in a bit!

That’s totally fine by me! Thanks so much!
And that’s wonderful, thanks and see you in a bit!
Finally have Tia in boxes (apologies for the extra wait time - someone else moved out unexpectedly)
Gate to Mori opened for you! Please come on over <3

NEXT UP: Kim<3 & Erik ! ! I will post again when we are ready for you. Thanks!

Finally have Tia in boxes (apologies for the extra wait time - someone else moved out unexpectedly)
Gate to Mori opened for you! Please come on over <3

NEXT UP: Kin<3 & Erik ! ! I will post again when we are ready for you. Thanks!

no problem at all! I’m on my way, and sorry if I’m not very good at typing on there, I’m a bit slow at it!

Hi again ✨
Hope I can make one more request ^^

Villager(s): Poppy
FC: 0448-1974-0702
Mayor@Town name: Miu@Snowbell
Trade now/later/Timezone: Anytime / UTC+03

Last edited:
Hi again ✨
Hope I can make one more request ^^

Villager(s): Poppy
FC: 0448-1974-0702
Mayor@Town name: Miu@Snowbell
Trade now/later/Timezone: Anytime / UTC+03
Ello ello! Poppy is all set, and ready to be invited! Thank you again for waiting! <3

Hi! Sorry I was doing homework but I ordered Marshal yesterday and now I have a free space in my village. Do you think today will work for you? Thanks in advance!

Hello again! I Was able to make more room for another villager! I hope you don't mind?
Villager: Marshal
(FC: 3540-5809-9279
Town name: Dewbay-Mayor name: Quen)
Tysm! ^^ <3

Hi! Sorry I was doing homework but I ordered Marshal yesterday and now I have a free space in my village. Do you think today will work for you? Thanks in advance!
Hiya: No problem - you told me yesterday that you'll be in class during the day. It's all good!
Marshal is already in town, please give me a moment to get him into boxes? Will post again when ready. Thank you! ^^

Hey Quinni : So we have a Marshal combo lol. np, lemme take care of yehves & Marshal, then I'll get to yours! Thanks!

Hiya: No problem - you told me yesterday that you'll be in class during the day. It's all good!
Marshal is already in town, please give me a moment to get him into boxes? Will post again when ready. Thank you! ^^

Hey Quinni : So we have a Marshal combo lol. np, lemme take care of yehves & Marshal, then I'll get to yours! Thanks!
Aaaaa! Thank you so much, you're so generous for doing this <3 I'll see you later!

Thanks ever so much! I Got her in, she is so wonderful! She was singing your town tune to me!
would it be possible to fill my 10th slot today or would it not work? Tia is fully moved in :)
Many thanks!

Hello again! I Was able to make more room for another villager! I hope you don't mind?
Villager: Marshal
(FC: 3540-5809-9279
Town name: Dewbay-Mayor name: Quen)
Tysm! ^^ <3
Appreciate your patience! Marshal is in boxes and ready for new adventures!
Gate to Mori opened for you ^^

Thanks ever so much! I Got her in, she is so wonderful! She was singing your town tune to me!
would it be possible to fill my 10th slot today or would it not work? Tia is fully moved in :)
Many thanks!
You are always welcome! So excited for you and Tia (she is so sweet and pretty!)
Since Tia is fully moved in, we can try fill up the 10th slot today. Who do you have in mind...? ;)

I honestly cannot stop smiling! She is the sweetest!
I’m thinking Rosie!
You are too kind! Thank you again!

I honestly cannot stop smiling! She is the sweetest!
I’m thinking Rosie!
You are too kind! Thank you again!
All ready & gate opened! Feel free to come by and talk to Rosie <3
Hmm can you do me a favor, as I need to be AFK for a bit for some irl stuff,
would you mind picking up the gifts outside the station, then go to Rosie, and leave by train?
Sorry I won't be able to be there to greet you this time ^_^;;;
YOU ARE WELCOME + Thank you again!
( I have already parked my Mayor on the side, so nvm them lol )

All ready & gate opened! Feel free to come by and talk to Rosie <3
Hmm can you do me a favor, as I need to be AFK for a bit for some irl stuff,
would you mind picking up the gifts outside the station, then go to Rosie, and leave by train?
Sorry I won't be able to be there to greet you this time ^_^;;; Thank you again!
( I have already parked my Mayor on the side, so nvm them lol )

thats fab! I’ll head over now! And sure!
Thank you too!

thats fab! I’ll head over now! And sure!
Thank you too!
All done! Thank you for the lovely gifts, and taking the time to get me my new villagers! I’ll leave a second feedback in the morning :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back