Giveaway - ✦ ✧ COMPLETE Furniture Sets ✦ ✧ -[WINNERS CHOSEN]

Congratulations to all the winners, I will PM you all soon. For everyone who didn't win, don't fret, we will be hosting a bigger giveaway soon!

Bigger? oWo

Thanks to some generous people who entered, we will have the Robo set, and hopefully the Polka-dot, sleek, Minimalist and Modern wood sets too. We may also have a villager giveaway too. ^^

1 out of 6 prizes given. Please response asap. We will let the people who won the cataloging prizes claim theirs 1st, to help make it easier for us to get everyone their prizes quickly.

Hi John Here I Need Some Furniture Pieces To Complete My Sets. I Need The Regal Wall, Rococo Shelf, Rococo Chair, Rococo Wardrobe, Rococo Lamp, Rococo Clock, Rococo Vanity, And The Sleek Table And Sleek Side Table Can You Help I Can Pay Or However You Want To Work It Out. My Friend Code Is 3582-9133-3364 Can You Reply Back And Can I Get Your Friend Code We Can Add Each Other Thanks.

I'm very sorry, but this is a giveaway thread, that has already been over and done with, not a thread to request furniture. I understand you're new, so please look somewhere else.

Hi John Here. Glaceon Can You Help Me Out I Need To Finish Completeing My Regal Series, Rococo Series And Jingle Series. I Need The Regal Wall, Rococo Shelf, Rococo Chair, Rococo Wardrobe, Rococo Lamp, Rococo Clock, Rococo Vanity, And The Whole Jingle Series Floor Wall Everything I Would Pay You Or We Can Work Something Out. My Friend Code: 3582-9133-3364 If You Can add Me I Got Yours Get Back To Me Thanks.

I know you want to speak to Glaceon, but please don't ignore my post.

Why don't you send him a P.M by going to his profile?

Please redirect your asking elsewhere, as this giveaway has ended.

All the best~

Aw didn't win, but will try again if there giveaways again in the future! Thanks for being so generous!

Hi John Here. Glaceon Can You Help Me Out I Need To Finish Completeing My Regal Series, Rococo Series And Jingle Series. I Need The Regal Wall, Rococo Shelf, Rococo Chair, Rococo Wardrobe, Rococo Lamp, Rococo Clock, Rococo Vanity, And The Whole Jingle Series Floor Wall Everything I Would Pay You Or We Can Work Something Out. My Friend Code: 3582-9133-3364 If You Can add Me I Got Yours Get Back To Me Thanks.

Regal and Rococo aren't part of my collection. Asking for a full set in a giveaway is rather rude to the entrants of the giveaway, also giving you a full set will also be rude to them. So sorry, I cannot and will not help. Feel free to enter our next giveaway.

Only three winners have contacted us, the other three have the rest of today to respond.

Congrats to the winners ^^ I totally forgot about that minimalist floor :$ I thought I left you a visitor message but I didn't click send >_> ugh I feel so bad now

The last three winners have until 6PM GMT to reply, or they get will get nothing. Due to the fact we didn't know what people wanted to win we have had to avoid using the catlog machine in Nooks. The next giveaway will be designed better, we will ask you to post the three sets you want to win when you enter, which will avoid our current problem. We are sorry that this giveaway wasn't as well run or as big as we had hoped, (next one should have around 16-18 complete sets and 1 villager!) but we have took everything on board from this giveaway and we hope we can do a better job next time. I hope everyone understand.

▌▌✖ ▌​

Hehe.... they better get online quick then! :p
I haven't posted in this thread since it was over... and I kinda want to show off my new post style too. x3
Isn't it fabulous!?~

✖ ▌​

Back