• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ❄ Clove’s Christmas Shop: Winter Items, Sets, RV Items, etc. ❄

gates are open and ready! how do i send you TBT again? it's been so long since i've been on this site D:

Looks like you figured it out (I received them)! On my way over. :)

Edit: Are you sure you added my FC? Your town isn't showing up, would you mind re-opening?

Last edited:
Thanks for ordering! I have your items ready once you are free. Pick-up would be nice, and 7TBT is correct. Let me know when you are free and I can open the gates :)

Hi! I should be free for the next hour or so. Pick up is fine with me. I'd be happy to swing by your town. I'm glad I got the total right. I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear from you. Thanks!

Hi! I should be free for the next hour or so. Pick up is fine with me. I'd be happy to swing by your town. I'm glad I got the total right. I'll send the TBT as soon as I hear from you. Thanks!

Hi sorry for the semi-late reply haha. Gates are opened for you :)

Back