• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have all 5 of your giant clam shells? o:

I'm obsessed with music boxes. >w<

I'll be opening my gates now. Please state your forum name when you enter my town so I can lead you to your order.

may i please get the chefs outfit, world map, pipe, bunny red balloon, and blue gym tee?

i'll check for your wishlist items after my meal.

may i please get the chefs outfit, world map, pipe, bunny red balloon, and blue gym tee?

i'll check for your wishlist items after my meal.
I'll get those together for you in a bit, after Ticiri and kimikp have picked up their orders.

I'll get those together for you in a bit, after Ticiri and kimikp have picked up their orders.

no worries, take your time. i’ll get you ten reorderable clothes i have in my catalog if that's okay :)
arctic-camo shirt, beret, black formal pants, blue-bar tee, blue down jacket, candy gingham shirt, dragon leggings, elephant tee, explorer pants, future tank.

Last edited:
Mines really long:
NO NEED TO REORDER
Blue balloon
Chefs outfit
Chefs hat
IV Drip
Star tee
White patent shoes
REORDER
Bathtub paper
Academy paper
Airmail paper
Birthday card
Blue pj shirt
Cafe kk
Checkout counter
Doctors coat
Doctors Mask
Doctors Mirror
Editors chair
Graduation gown
Hospital bed
Hospital screen
Ivy wall
Kitchen scale
Kk birthday
Nook paper
Pink velvet stool
Post op patch
Pothos
Ribbon paper
Rope partition
Scale
Scholars hat
Spa chair
Violin
Vision tester
Water cooler

FROM WISHLIST
ABD
Azalea stool
Bathhouse wall
Bathrobe
Bath tile
Beach table
Birthday candle
Birthday shades
Birthday sign
Flower bouquet
Hibiscus
Hibiscus clock
Honeybee chest
Hydrangea bed
Kings beard
Lily lamp
Lite polka skirt
New Years noodles
Pansy table
School hat
Skyscraper wall
Sleigh
Small igloo
Snow bunny
Snowman matryoshka
Sunflower stereo
Trench coat
Tulip dresser
Twelve-grape plate
Underwater wall
Violet screen
Yellow umbrella
(And there's two more actually...I just needa find them)

Last edited:
no worries, take your time. i’ll get you ten reorderable clothes i have in my catalog if that's okay :)
arctic-camo shirt, beret, black formal pants, blue-bar tee, blue down jacket, candy gingham shirt, dragon leggings, elephant tee, explorer pants, future tank.
Awesome, thank you. Would you like me to pay for that? It's quite a bit to catalog/give.

Your order is now ready for pick-up, by the way. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mines really long:
dat order
Holy dang. I was kinda afraid I'd have to refuse until I saw that the latter part is stuff you're willing to let me catalog. I'll be ordering your stuff in a bit, as the fourth and final slot just opened up.

Edit: Also, I just reserved the Chef's Outfit for sally., but I'm going to reorder it. It's a small amount of money and you're already letting me catalog so much. Let me know if you want me to pay for the cataloging, or use it to "pay" for your reorders.

Last edited:
Holy dang. I was kinda afraid I'd have to refuse until I saw that the latter part is stuff you're willing to let me catalog. I'll be ordering your stuff in a bit, as the fourth and final slot just opened up.

Lol I'm so sorry yeah it's 35 items I wanna buy...sorry! You just want to catalog the items I have for you? Not take them?

Lol I'm so sorry yeah it's 35 items I wanna buy...sorry! You just want to catalog the items I have for you? Not take them?
That's up to you. I can imagine you wouldn't want to lose a lot of those items, so cataloging is fine by me. If you want to give, most of it will likely end up in this giveaway.

Okay...and because I feel so repulsive...I will pay you as well. So I'll pay...is 2 million alright?
Repulsive? It's fine, really. If you could just pay back the money I spent on reordering stuff that's already fine by me. Whatever you tip is up to you. :)

nope it?s fine :>
sorry for the wait, i was transferring things to my new town. i?m available to pick-up now if you are.

Hey im back from work and can stop by your town, I also have some of the items from your wishlist to give to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back