• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [Closed!!]

I am so interested in this. xD I have been looking for Zell for a long time. I've never been all that into offering a lot of bells for villagers, but I would love to hear what you want DLC wise since I have a few things. What do you need?

Pumpkin pie definitely and if it's okay, could I see what else you have?
I'm just about to sleep though, so this will have to wait until tomorrow!
Good night!

Last edited:
I want him!!!!!!!!

I don't really have anything to offer other than bells....

Like I have gulliver's stuff, aurora screen, cat tower, cherry blossom clock, kagamimochi, kotatsu, modern wood set (most), campus set, raccoon clock, rainbow screen, shamrock clock, shaved ice lamp, wheat........

I'm interested in your offer! I wouldn't particularly need aurora screen, rainbow screen, or the wheat, modern wood set, cherry blossom clock...or cat tower. But Campus Set, Kagamimochi, Kotatsu, Shaved Ice Lamp, Shamrock Clock I am definitely interested in! I'll see what Sakume has to offer when they're online and then we'll see, but thank you :)