• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I come sell, please? I have a few trips. And may I catalog?

Last edited:
Thanks or adding me! Ill be over in a sec. Ignore the weird wig, im getting a new haircut everyday to unlock the female styles. Im using this wig to hide it lol

Can I come too!? I have lots of turnips to sell D: ud be my savior ive been looking for good prices and urs is the best! I added you already!

Last edited:
Sure! I have some people queued from tumblr (you can check out the link here) so it might take a while. I'll pm you when you can come over!

Okay! Send me a private message for when I can come please, dont forget XD. You can trust that I will respect your town rules and I'll certainly leave a nice tip :)!

Gates open again! Blues can come over now.
Ugh now I'm getting errors. Opened gates again anyways.

Last edited:
Nooo I am so sorry about the disconnect :( Last time I did this I didn't get so many (though I don't think this one was on my side??) I'm going to be saving before anyone leaves now. Gates are open again

Nooo I am so sorry about the disconnect :( Last time I did this I didn't get so many (though I don't think this one was on my side??) I'm going to be saving before anyone leaves now. Gates are open again

I dunno. I like that, though. Thanks for letting me come again, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back