• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying [CLOSED]

Yay another picture collector. Unfortunately, all I currently have is Skye's pictures coming out the wazoo!

Is your list on your first page current? I might have some pics you're looking for, and I'm pic collector as well so I'd definitely like to trade if there are any on your list that I need. Let me know. :]

*cough*Starry I'm pretty sure you know me from ACC...you know..Craz..*cough*
But yes it's current ^^

OMG. xD Heeeey! We're both branching out, I see! Haha, I'll have to PT you on ACC. I got a few new pics today that you may need! :)

Oh awesome! Yes, branching out helps a lot. Sadly, I was out all day so I haven't found any new pics yet and I'm pretty sure you have all the pics I have so far. I'll just wait for your PT ^^

Poncho for Octavian? And if possible could I have a royal crown with it? If you think that much is unfair then you don't have to of course.

Last edited:
Poncho for Octavian? And if possible could I have a royal crown with it? If you think that much is unfair then you don't have to of course.
I would prefer a 1:1 trade unless it was a really popular villager. Let me know if you're still interested ^^

how much are you willing to pay for egberts pic?
300k? Feel free to counter :)

Back