CloverCoin

I make my own luck.
Bells
Gold Super Mailbox
Feedback
100% (33) +
POST IS NOW CLOSED.

-------------

Hey everyone, been a while since I logged into this forum. With the new launch of the series 5 amiibo cards I figure I'll try trading for the last few I need to complete my collection!

Cards I am looking for from Series 5:

401 Tom Nook
402 Timmy & Tommy
403 Isabelle
405 Wilbur
407 Celeste
409 Sable
410 Label
417 Harvey
421 Niko
422 Wardell
424 Isabelle

Here is my amiibo card catalog sheet so you can see what dupes I can offer!
I can offer dupes from Series 1-5 and the Welcome Amiibo camper set.

I would prefer to keep shipping within the USA if possible.

Thank you for reading, hope we can make some trades!

Last edited:
Hi! I have, 402, 407, 409, 410, 421. Interested in the NA RV’s, looking for 50 Tasha, 46 Dobie, 29 Julia, 14 Ketchup & 10 Sylvana, please let me know!

Last edited:
FT:
417 Harvey
LF:
WA2 Hopkins
Deal?
Post automatically merged:

pm'd

Last edited:
Hi! I thiiiink your sheet is likely indicating that you have 1 WA 46 Dobie as in you have one for your collection, and not one extra, but on the off chance it is one extra, I wanted to throw my hat into the ring! I'd offer multiple of these S5 SPs for him - I've got duplicates of 407 Celeste and 421 Niko, but I've got singles of the others and would happily include any of them for Dobie in the event you had one to trade. If he's your only one, disregard this 🙈 but I had to shoot my shot!

Hi! I have, 402, 407, 409, 410, 421. Interested in the NA RV’s, looking for 50 Tasha, 46 Dobie, 29 Julia, 14 Ketchup & 10 Sylvana, please let me know!

I have dupes of these cards I can trade!
  • 14 Ketchup
  • 29 Julia
  • 50 Tasha
I can take any three of your offers for them. C:

Hi! I thiiiink your sheet is likely indicating that you have 1 WA 46 Dobie as in you have one for your collection, and not one extra, but on the off chance it is one extra, I wanted to throw my hat into the ring! I'd offer multiple of these S5 SPs for him - I've got duplicates of 407 Celeste and 421 Niko, but I've got singles of the others and would happily include any of them for Dobie in the event you had one to trade. If he's your only one, disregard this 🙈 but I had to shoot my shot!

Sorry, I only have one of Dobie and won't be trading him. Thanks for offering tho!

FT:
417 Harvey
LF:
WA2 Hopkins
Deal?

pm'd

I would be happy with that trade! I will reply to your PM shortly.

Hi again! No worries at all, I figured that was the case based on the spreadsheet style 🙈 but just wanted to make sure! I found somebody I might be able to trade for Dobie in exchange for other WA cards, so I'd love to figure something out for the ones you actually do have extras of! Most interested in 3 June, 14 Ketchup, 2 Hopkins, 1 Vivian. I can still offer my duplicate 407 Celeste and 421 Niko, but it looks like you've got a pending offer on both of those, so I'm happy to fit in whatever other SPs might remain on your wanted list after you guys work out your deal. I don't mind pilfering from my only copies to try to climb the ladder to get to Dobie! 😂

Hello! Here's what I have to offer

401. Tom Nook
405. Wilbur
407. Celeste
410. Label
421. Niko
422. Wardell
424. Isabelle

I'm interested in

01. Vivian
04. Piper
22. Bitty
27. Claude
34. Boots
35. Weber

Please let me know if you're interested in trading :giggle:

Last edited:
I have (409) Sable if you would like to trade for your (423) Tom Nook. Let me know if you're interested

Back