• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Closed]

Hi! I only bought 2000 turnips and accidentally ate one lol then my price is at 571 today... Talk about getting trolled.

Anyways, there's about three hours left before my island store closes, tips appreciated. (I am also looking for tall lantern and the moon chair)

There's also a lot of DIY in front of entrance that you can take...

I'll like your post if I have given you my dodo code.

Might be slow to reply, game is mostly afk.

Thanks

Would love to stop by! :)

Hi! I only bought 2000 turnips and accidentally ate one lol then my price is at 571 today... Talk about getting trolled.

Anyways, there's about three hours left before my island store closes, tips appreciated. (I am also looking for tall lantern and the moon chair)

There's also a lot of DIY in front of entrance that you can take...

I'll like your post if I have given you my dodo code.

Might be slow to reply, game is mostly afk.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm going to try to limit to three person =) I'll pm the next person when the previous one leave

Also the store is on right side or resident service s
Thanks

More edit: need to be away for a bit. Here's link to turnip exchange (private)

Love to come by can bring NMT (I require two trips)

May I send my bf?
Sammy from Allante
Sure. Give me a few min, I think I need to change my dodo code after everyone leaves
Post automatically merged:

Dodo code has been updated. If you got my code before but haven't access the shops please reply my private message and I'll give you the new one. Since there's it one hour left I'll probably end this thread soon .

Last edited:
Back