• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to buy 10 if possible as well!
edit: sent the 250 TBT, hope that's okay ><

Last edited:
I would like to buy 4 tickets and 2 black roses if possible?

May I buy 4 tickets and 5 black roses? 125tbt?

Honestly, I'll just buy as many as you are selling lol. For years, For years I sold art for tbt. Now those chickens are coming home to roost. So I can island reset for one. Pink jock sheep villager....

Edit! I'll buy as many as you will sell me, but I won't be around to trade for another 2-3 hours. I have a web class starting soon and I won't have time to trade before that. Sorry. But for real even if you sell me 100. I will buy.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'll just buy as many as you are selling lol. For years, For years I sold art for tbt. Now those chickens are coming home to roost. So I can island reset for one. Pink jock sheep villager....

Edit! I'll buy as many as you will sell me, but I won't be around to trade for another 2-3 hours. I have a web class starting soon and I won't have time to trade before that. Sorry. But for real even if you sell me 100. I will buy.

pm'd

Thank you for the trade! I trust you received the bells correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back